- Windows 10*, Windows 8.1*, Windows 8*, Windows 7* Service Pack 1 , Windows Vista Service Pack 2*
- A 512 MB graphics card supporting DirectX 9.0c Shader Model 2.0 is required* to start the game.
- We recommend* at least an Intel Dual Core 2.2+ GHz (or equivalent) **. 4 cores are recommended if you plan to host a game online / create a server.
- 1 GB free space on your harddrive.
- We recommend* 2 GB of RAM (more RAM if you want to multi-task).
- A keyboard.
- An active internet connection is required to play online.***
- Additional Gamepads if you plan to play local coop (two or more players sharing the same keyboard isn't optimal and you will run into keyboard ghosting issues).
See https://www.mythologicinteractiveforums ... =10&t=3509
REQUIRED SOFTWARE (prerequisites):
-Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... px?id=5555
-Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (included in Windows 8 and later, you only need to install this for Windows 7, Windows Vista)
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=30653
-Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=20914
-DirectX 9.0c End-User Runtime
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=34429
You can download the software from Microsoft Download Center, searching for the above software will give you results.
Superfighters Deluxe also requires Steam installed.
- An active internet connection is required to play online with others.
You can adjust certain settings in the game that may improve performace:
- Turning off weather and far backgrounds in the settings may increase performance.
- Lowering the resolution may increase performance.
- Lowering the effect level may increase performance slightly in certain situations.
**The game may work with slower processors but can affect gameplay.
*** Internet "Speed" of 512 kbps (~64KB/s) both up and down as minimum when joining a game.
At least 3 Mbps (~0.4 MB/s) up if you plan to host a game with up to 8 players. Playing SFD online generates data traffic. If you pay per GB data you play at your own risk