Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Is there a decade update coming?(10 years anniversary)

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Shock
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content-maker
SFD Account: Shock
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.2.0.

Re: Is there a decade update coming?(10 years anniversary)

Post by Shock » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:55 pm

Yea, i agree with you Spirit, devs worked hard on it. The only thing i asked for is some new tile or anything like that.
At least leave static FBG searchlights for us to finish this game forever, i mean this is in game already... And it just left there in files without usage, but this thing might fix soo many troubles with far background parallax mixing, because usual searchlight covers it
4 x
-Content-maker.

Proxmin-O
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Proxmin
Started SFD: August 2016

Post by Proxmin-O » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:28 pm

Mighty Spirit the 2 wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:46 pm
Proxmin-O wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:37 pm
I don't want to "burden" your suggestion but 'Jetpacks' might ruin the game's balance
What are you talking about? The game is virtually dead and you talk about balance? xD The game already lost all balance after 2018, as it was intended. Use Scripts if you want balance.
Oh i didn't realize that, i don't/can't play on servers anymore because i don't have "net" on my pc since 2018 (that's why you can't see me on any servers since then), but be able to test textures pack and some stuffs that i made for siblings play and "community" reasons in "newer version" (please don't ask how i got this game).

Would be nice if the game becomes "open sourced" and the tools for heavy or deep modding just like DooM (LzDoom/GzDoom and others) with mods.

Edit 2:
Hjarpe wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:14 pm
Releasing the source code would be overly generous at this point, since the game still sells copies and gets positive reviews. We still want to make a living in games some day, and that little bit of extra income helps in that direction.
Yeah it's not the time to "open sourced" the game, it's too early for it...
Last edited by Proxmin-O on Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
"Spriting at it's finest"

SomeOne7
Meatbag
SFD Account: SomeOne7
Post by SomeOne7 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:03 am

Hjarpe wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:46 pm
No.
Noooooohttps://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=249
0 x