Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

SFD GIVEAWAY! It's time.

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
ill
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Bannaned
SFD Account: ill
SFD Alias: Spider
Started SFD: When Sector 8 was official
SFD GIVEAWAY! It's time.

Post by ill » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:37 pm

It is time for another Giveaway!

Spider is here to give SFD to all the needy, as much as he can. Steam sales are up again, so that means i can afford to gift the game to a few people on steam. Whoever needs SFD for their friends or for themselves, I will try to get SFD for as many people as i can, when i won’t be able to gift SFD copies to people i will reply to this thread. Let’s get to fighting, superfighters.

DEADLINE is December 2nd.

This is my steam profile. Please friend me on steam, send me a DM on steam after i accept your friend request, and i will gift you SFD if i can.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198836996275

If i don't reply to you i am either busy or sleeping, so please have patience until i respond to your request.

If anyone else feels like they can contribute to this giveaway, reply to this thread with the information to help people contact you.
7 x
Hjarpe wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:29 am
Gurt says he hates me
Gurt wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:46 pm
It happens
Lunatic wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:45 pm
haha yeah

ill
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Bannaned
SFD Account: ill
SFD Alias: Spider
Started SFD: When Sector 8 was official
Post by ill » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:10 pm

Giveaway closed! if you didnt manage to get sfd, DM me and maybe we can sort it out. see ya on the next Steam Sale!
4 x
Hjarpe wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:29 am
Gurt says he hates me
Gurt wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:46 pm
It happens
Lunatic wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:45 pm
haha yeah