Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.
New to the forum? Say hello in this topic!
Also make sure to read the rules
User made scripts, texture packs and sound packs.
- Posts: 160
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:39 pm
- Title: Content Creator
- SFD Account: Odex64
- Started SFD: PreAlpha
- Location: Italy
- Age: 20
Superfighters Redux or SFR is a modification for SFD that allows to add new content and mechanics into the game! It is a community-driven version of the game which main goal is to make and release unofficial updates for it.
It includes the following features since its first release
How to install
There are a few steps required to install SFR, follow them one by one.
- Turn off your Antivirus (see more in FAQ).
- Visit https://superfightersredux.tk and download the latest release.
- Extract the archive in your SFD's installation directory.
- In Steam right click on SFD ➜ Properties and change launch options to: cmd /k "%command%\..\SFR.exe"
You can visit SFR's website for more info, or join our discord server.
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:15 pm
- Title: Map Creator
- SFD Account: Nets
- Started SFD: since the first versions
- Location: Brazil
- Age: 24