Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Looking for auto clicker software that works well

Here you can talk about other things not related to Superfighters Deluxe or other games by MythoLogic Interactive.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Crehose
Meatbag

Looking for auto clicker software that works well

Post by Crehose » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:16 pm

I have software called "Dwell Clicker 2", it will automatically click the mouse for me. My problem is that the software is not working properly. If you want to click on content, you must turn off the pause clicker; otherwise it will double click or triple click when I don't want to click on it. Find a clicker program that works well.
0 x

vince77
Meatbag
Post by vince77 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:07 pm

Sorry, I don't know about any but I would also like to know about some auto-clicker that works on MacOS. I was thinking of using one in Roblox but since it is against the use of terms, I would like to test it on Mac before using it on my main account which is on windows to see how they detect bots and automation clicking.
0 x

Crehose
Meatbag

Post by Crehose » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:29 am

vince77 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:07 pm
Sorry, I don't know about any but I would also like to know about some auto-clicker that works on MacOS. I was thinking of using one in Roblox but since it is against the use of terms, I would like to test it on Mac before using it on my main account which is on windows to see how they detect bots and automation clicking.
I installed GS Auto clicker on my friends laptop recently. You can it for Mac from here.
0 x