Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

PlayerModifier and PlayerSpawnTrigger in challenge maps

Here you can find answered ScriptAPI topics.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
NearHuscarl
Superfighter
Superfighter

PlayerModifier and PlayerSpawnTrigger in challenge maps

Post by NearHuscarl » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:49 am

Hi. Im writing a script to spawn random bots from the challenge map (TheDemolitionist, Meatgrinder, Santa...) in regular vs maps. Right now I can only find the bot profiles from Content\Data\Maps\Official\other\botprofiles.sfdm.

Where can I find the remaining info like PlayerModifier and PlayerSpawnTrigger (weapon, PredefinedAIType...).

Thanks
0 x

JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

Post by JakSparro98 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:49 pm

NearHuscarl wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:49 am
Hi. Im writing a script to spawn random bots from the challenge map (TheDemolitionist, Meatgrinder, Santa...) in regular vs maps. Right now I can only find the bot profiles from Content\Data\Maps\Official\other\botprofiles.sfdm.

Where can I find the remaining info like PlayerModifier and PlayerSpawnTrigger (weapon, PredefinedAIType...).

Thanks
If you're talking about the bosses you encounter in the survival maps "Zombie Nightmare" or "The Pit" it's just inside that maps that you will find the remaining info like the modifiers used and their PredefinedAITypes.
0 x

NearHuscarl
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by NearHuscarl » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:20 am

Im talking about the challenge maps you complete to unlock new clothes. Zombie Nightmare and The Pit dont have some other bots like Assassin, Demolitionist or Mutant I bielieve. But I cant find those challenge maps for references
0 x

Hjarpe
Lead Designer
Lead Designer
Started SFD: The grey dawn of time

Post by Hjarpe » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:13 am

NearHuscarl wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:20 am
Im talking about the challenge maps you complete to unlock new clothes. Zombie Nightmare and The Pit dont have some other bots like Assassin, Demolitionist or Mutant I bielieve. But I cant find those challenge maps for references
I'm afraid the challenge bots have their stats specified in source code (hard coded), so you can't access those.
1 x
Quinterball: Vigorously shaking a tile while rapidly tapping CTRL causes the selected tile to randomly flash red.
MythoLogic Interactive: By design.