Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Status Update 2018-07-02 (Beta)

Status updates from MythoLogic Interactive about the game progress.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
kennoley
Fighter
Fighter
Started SFD: 1.8.1
Re: Status Update 2018-07-02 (Beta)

Post by kennoley » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Hi, my name is Kennoley
Even though it says I have joined sometime in 2016, I have been playing Superfighters games all the way back when the first version of superfighters was released on Newgrounds and Id just like to take a moment and congratulate you guys on how far yall came :D

I play this game almost every day, and I can contribute to the beta testing by:
1.) playing the hell out of the beta
2.) reporting any bugs or glitches
3.) offering suggestions on how to fix said bugs or for the game as a whole
4.) offering any more help needed through out the beta testing

Id love to contribute as much as I can to the beta testing process, and ultimately improve on the Superfighters Deluxe experience overall.

Thanks, and good luck!
3 x
The Purple Pimp

TheLegendOfAbe
Meatbag
SFD Account: TheLegendOfAbe

Post by TheLegendOfAbe » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:30 am

If you are still searching for testers then I believe that I could be a good help, primarily in the local multiplayer department if you think that will be up and running in the beta. Though I haven't been active at all lately, I played the original Superfighters a ton for its two player fun and I anticipate that this game will be even better a source of couch-coop gaming. Even when playing 1-on-1 with just my brother on his computer, the game was seriously good. I have many siblings who are avid gamers and you can be sure that we would wring out the local multiplayer mode thoroughly. Playing offline with 4 people (or however many can play locally) we would also be facing bots and could report any bugs we observe in that department. I have also played a moderate amount of SFD online and wouldn't shirk from trying out the other aspects besides just offline multiplayer.
3 x

Danger Ross
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Dangerous
SFD Alias: Danger Ross
Started SFD: 14 june 2012 (launch day)

Post by Danger Ross » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:18 pm

I would really love to join the beta testing phase.
  • Not to brag but I've been playing this game longer than almost everybody. I first played the game on the very first day it was released to the public as pre-alpha. (I was really excited for its release and checked each day)
  • I'm also a prominent scripter, I have a ton of unfinished products but I do have people who would vouch for me. I've also had some influence on other maps that needed scripting help.
  • Also something else that's minor is that I happened to get one of my suggestions into the game. (this one time I noted heavy crates are floaty and don't fall fast enough so it was changed)
I hope you accept this modest proposal.
8 x
sorry bucko, you can't punch with swords 8-)

Deson Ofman
Meatbag
SFD Account: Deson Ofman
Post by Deson Ofman » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:33 am

Invite me.
1 x

PixelSkeleton
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Deadsh0t
SFD Alias: Void
Started SFD: June 2015
Post by PixelSkeleton » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:18 pm

I would really like to join the beta. I haven't really been active on the forums apart from making a Polish translation for an older version, making some suggestions on the old forum and expressing my love for SFD on the new forum. I started playing SFD in 1.7.? or so. I've been playing quite a lot recently and I enjoy playing the game (if with the right people). I think I could make some accurate and useful observations and suggestions whilst playing the beta.
0 x

DarkSharingan21
Meatbag

Post by DarkSharingan21 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:34 pm

Been playing the series (yes, series, played for the first Superfighter game on Newgrounds) for as long as I can remember. I'm always playing when I'm free or have the time. Nothing beats just chilling with friends and trying to beat each other up competitively or casually. I'm stickler for feedback, I see something that isn't right, you bet, I'm the first to report it.

Keep up the good work, Gurt! :D
0 x

exsceses
Meatbag
SFD Account: exsceses
SFD Alias: exsceses
Started SFD: Alpha 1.2

Post by exsceses » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:26 pm

I'd like to participate in the beta test. As a forum user I'm not particularly active but I'm a map & script maker with several unreleased works, and some released. Unfortunately, I've never been a moderator but I am an avid player of SFD.
0 x
Amateur SFD scripter & map maker. Creator of custom gamemode "sm3's boss rush".

Odex64
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content Creator
SFD Account: Odex64
Started SFD: PreAlpha

Post by Odex64 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Hello, I'd like to join beta testing for some reasons...
I'm a old player, I started to play this game from one of latest Pre-Alpha version under another nickname (most of you won't believe me, but it's the truth) then I left the game for some time but I'm back!
Many players classify me as "toxic" but the real one are some of they, and people can change like I did. :)
I'm a very active player in-game but I never go to the forum (except as a guest). :oops:
I never shared feedback or bug reports in forum, but sometimes I shown some bugs in Discord Server.
I made a lot of complex maps in the game with many triggers and recently I'm learning some C# code. :ugeek:

Probably devs won't choose me as a Beta Tester (because players talk badly of me) but it doesn't matter, I play this game for fun and I hope devs will make an amazing work to the final release! :D
0 x

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:55 pm

Update: We're no longer looking for more beta testers! Thanks to everyone showing interest in participating.
2 x
Gurt