Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

ScriptAPI doc has added "My Project" name

Here you can find all solved gameplay problems and bugs (beginning from Pre-Alpha 1.8.8).
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

ScriptAPI doc has added "My Project" name

Post by JakSparro98 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:08 pm

0 x

Odex64
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content Creator
SFD Account: Odex64
Started SFD: PreAlpha

Post by Odex64 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:31 pm

uh, right now I opened the SFD API and I noticed "My Project" section. What's the point/use of that? Since I can't see any further button
0 x

JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

Post by JakSparro98 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:40 pm

I assume the doc wasn't using any project name for the generated pages, but now I see it got an update and some of the layout changed, it's only a minor issue with Doxygen.
0 x

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:00 pm

Had to reinstall doxywizard as my old windows 10 installation died from bluescreens all the time for the 1.3.4 build. Looks like reinstalling doxywizard now default to that "My Project" thing again which we hacked away years ago. Hacks always have a tendency to come back on reinstalls and you forget about them :/ (doxywizard isn't the most bug free software I have used).

The text serves no purpose other than being a template text. Changed after v.1.3.4 to "Superfighters Deluxe" as the text must not be empty now.
0 x
Gurt