Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

[Petition] Pendant lamp is superman?

Did you encounter a problem, exploit, glitch or bug while playing the game or running the dedicated server software? Tell us about it here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Iliyan
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Enthusiast of SF and SFD
SFD Account: Iliyan
SFD Alias: Iliyan[44]
Started SFD: Carving for it since normal SF

[Petition] Pendant lamp is superman?

Post by Iliyan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:45 am

I whant to ask when is the pesky indestructible lamp in hazardos is going to be at last destroyable/smashable.
That lamp always gets buged in all the posible maners floats like ghost or sometimes falls through the (Metal)plataform thats below some times it ascends and ends up over the concrete block. Or some times(more oftenthan you think) it starts gigling and carrys the concrete block for a acid swim or help it go to the stairs.

I know this is a hazards map but i'm sure a inmortal pendant lamp is not that hazardous in spirit per se or at least it shouldn't be.
5 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:56 am

It’s been a bug I’m sure everyone has experienced. I’m not sure why it hasn’t been fixed.
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst