Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Patching support

Share questions, scripts and tutorials related to the ScriptAPI in SFD.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
NearHuscarl
Superfighter
Superfighter

Patching support

Post by NearHuscarl » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:00 pm

Is there any plans to support patching using library like Harmony? Many games like Rimworld which is very mod-friendly make it possible to alter the methods in the core game, so modders can have more freedom to create mods.
0 x

Mr Argon
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Argón (steam)
SFD Alias: Mr. Argon
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.8.2c

Post by Mr Argon » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:13 pm

That is what I suggested s few days ago, It would be a very good idea since the devs won't be 100% focused on SFD, the modding community is, from my point of view, the best thing ever to keep games alive and to make them re-playable for experienced and new players.

Actually, it seems that it couldn't be hardly modified, but I'm sure it won't take a long job, I would be very happy if I only could add at least one of these: custom music, custom clothes and accesories, custom weapons
2 x
I'м д Liттlэ оdd... sтill саи livе шiтн тнат.