Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

XTC Clan

Post clan announcements here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Nighty
Meatbag
SFD Account: Nighty

XTC Clan

Post by Nighty » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:58 pm

XTC - Exotic

This clan has been there since Summer 2020. It started growing really fast, today we decided that we are going to expand even more, and
post a thread here, on the SFD forums

If you are looking for a great community, for casual or competitive play, for a great place to hang out, this could be your place. Our main goal is
not competitive gameplay or wars against other clans, however that doesn't mean we won't be fighting wars occasionally.
It's just not the main thing we are focusing on. The main goal is to build a great non-toxic community to make spending time together valuable

Rules:

- Always wear the clan tag "#XTC" in game
- Don't be toxic, toxic players are not welcome here, and we get rid of them quickly
- Have fairly good knowledge and skills in SFD, or be exotic, for example being a good map maker or a scripter is always a good point

XTC members:

Metro_law [Leader]
Danila015
Tom
Koiji
AlterWond
chantzeypoo
Dudemanguy
ezradkn
Kayden
Magnificent
LordKamuii
mok
NoOne
Owimagani
Sesam
Dice
Sherlock
Resspy
Erany
Kage

If you are interested, add me or Metro_law on discord: Nighty#6427 | Metro_law#0796
Or if you just want to have a look first, you can join our clan server as a visitor and have a look around

Clan wars:

XTC vs AK 15-4 (won) | XTC vs NXS 10-2 (won) | XTC vs GR 5-1 (won) | XTC vs UF 15-0 (won) | 2nd war: XTC vs GR 15-5 (won)
3rd war: XTC vs GR 12-10 (won)

Nighty
Last edited by Nighty on Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:42 pm, edited 18 times in total.
1 x

Odex64
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content Creator
SFD Account: Odex64
Started SFD: PreAlpha

Post by Odex64 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:41 am

are members of other clans included in the mix? Mok for example.. 😉
1 x

Nighty
Meatbag
SFD Account: Nighty

Post by Nighty » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:06 am

Mok joined XTC yesterday, no longer UF member :)
1 x

Notfound
Meatbag
Title: Knacki
SFD Account: knacki
SFD Alias: knacki
Started SFD: 2015

Post by Notfound » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:04 pm

im dedicating my second post on this forum to telling you that your member called Tiperio#XTC is the whiniest little baby i've ever seen in my 22 years of living and i would be ashamed to be connected with somebody like that cheers
1 x
knacki

EL-PEPE
Meatbag
Title: I am dark
SFD Alias: -Dark-
Started SFD: 2021

Post by EL-PEPE » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:28 pm

Hi, I'm dark.
I would like to join your clan, my melee is not good but I am good with weapons and throwables, I think cold and make plans quickly. I don't know anything about scripting but if I know how to create maps a little I hope to be of help to your clan :)
0 x
Dark ya estuvo aquí
...Me decepcionas...