Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

sm3's boss rush (CUSTOM GAMEMODE)

Share custom maps and discuss them here! If you have questions related to the map editor bring it up in the Superfighters Deluxe Map Editor section.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
exsceses
Meatbag
SFD Account: exsceses
SFD Alias: exsceses
Started SFD: Alpha 1.2

sm3's boss rush (CUSTOM GAMEMODE)

Post by exsceses » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:16 pm

Hi. The name's exsceses, also known as sm3. I'm a relatively unknown scripter & map maker, for a year or two now I've had a game mode in development; "Boss Rush". The basic premise is a team of soldiers has to fight one player. That's right, one player. Who is a superpowered 'boss' ranging from a giant man in a rabbit costume hopping around throwing grenades, a man who can heal from any injury, or even a parasite who can take over people's bodies.

Sadly, the game mode is still a work in progress, and is sorta buggy in a few parts, or unbalanced. But you my friend, yes you, can help develop the game mode yourself! My Discord server based around the mode allows people to suggest new features and bosses, help balance existing bosses, and generally just enjoy the ride while it lasts; So I invite you to join, and help this idea come to fruition!

Discord Server

Edit: Fixed the link, forgot to make it never expire. Sorry everyone!
Off Topic
Note for moderators: If this doesn't belong here just let me know, I'll be happy to repost it in the right place. Don't want to cause any fuss. :|
Last edited by exsceses on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
2 x

Xazurite
Meatbag
SFD Account: RottenSauerkraut
Post by Xazurite » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:52 pm

Looking forward to this gamemode! I have playtested this gamemode and it has lots of potential. :)
0 x

Shock
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content-maker
SFD Account: Shock
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.2.0.

Post by Shock » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:59 pm

I like this idea , good luck bro! I hope you'll get the big result with that talent. :)
0 x
-Content-maker.