Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

LoadLibrary error: 126

Having trouble running SFD? This is the place to get help and report errors.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
plshelp
Meatbag

LoadLibrary error: 126

Post by plshelp » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:31 am

When launching the licensed SFD, an error window appears. Previously, the error did not occur, the game started, apparently the problem is in my computer, however I do not know how to solve it. This is my first time in the forum, and I do not know if it is possible to insert a screenshot, here is the error text:

Make sure your game is up-to-date, started correctly and all files are intact.

LoadDLL failed.
> Exception:
LoadLibrary error: 126 for D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Superfighters Deluxe\steamapi\x86\steam_api.dll
> StackTrace:

> FullException:
System.Exception: LoadLibrary error: 126 for D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Superfighters Deluxe\steamapi\x86\steam_api.dll
0 x

Ol1vver
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: olv
SFD Alias: olv
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.6.4
Post by Ol1vver » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:41 pm

Right click the game's title on Steam, you should see this:
Click on Properties (the button at the bottom).

Click on Local Files on the left, you should see this:
Now click Verify integrity of game files.... Make sure you have everything closed on Steam, otherwise it won't let you do this.

Wait until it's done verifying. This might take some time, so you have to be patient.
If everything has been validated successfully (which means the game files are all right), you should see this:

If a file has failed to validate, Steam will re-download that file.

See if this works.
0 x