Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Superfighters Deluxe stopped working when it started

Having trouble running SFD? This is the place to get help and report errors.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Kevi
Meatbag
Title: Kevi
SFD Account: KeviBR

Superfighters Deluxe stopped working when it started

Post by Kevi » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:26 am

Hi

Today I was going to play SFD, however, for no apparent reason, it started with an error, I tried to reinstall the game, but it didn't work again, if anyone wants to help me I will be grateful

Here is the image
https://imgur.com/a/d4m8qOP

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Superfighters Deluxe.exe
Application Version: 1.0.7592.34334
Application Timestamp: 5f873dac
Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.24545
Fault Module Timestamp: 5e0eb7f5
Exception Code: e0434352
Exception Offset: 0000c5af
Operating system version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Location ID: 1046
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

all files are installed correctly, and I've already done system restore to the date before the day of the error happened, even so it didn't work
0 x
Hi, I can't speak much English, I live in Brazil and ... yes, that's it, and I like the letter "comic sans" , and map maker :geek:

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:22 am

See viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3509
Section "SFD has encountered a problem and needs to close" / The game won't launch.

In your situation, as it says Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll, you should try the following steps
1: Repair your .NET Framework installation. This has solved the problem for some with the same problem as you (RESTART your computer after reparing).
2: Make sure your windows installation is up-to-date and allow any .NET Framework Optimization processes to finish. (RESTART your computer after updating windows).
3: If above didn't solve it you may need to re-install Windows. This is a big troubleshooting step and understandable if you don't want to do it. If you don't want to reinstall windows then either play on another computer or request a refund from Steam as we can't solve your specific problem in KERNELBASE.dll (part of windows).
2 x
Gurt