Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Small Suggestions topic

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
StarNord
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: SelfProclaimed LvL99 Suggester
SFD Account: StarNord
SFD Alias: Sunny Citizen
Started SFD: A lil' Before Pre-Alpha 1.6.0

Re: Refueling the chainsaw

Post by StarNord » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:21 pm

CrazyDuck wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:58 pm
I have a interesting idea for chainsaw: When holding the chainsaw, close to the gascan and press F to refuel the chainsaw
I hope you don't mean for this to be implemented into the vanilla game, it would be the equivalent of requesting to be able to refill the bazooka with propane tanks, it would be too damn OP, something like this would be more suited for scripts and special modes than anything else, and I think this can easily be done with scripts so asking the devs for something like this is unnecessary...

But criticisms aside, I would love to see a script with this feature, or maybe a Meatgrinder boss that is able to pick up gas cans to refill their chainsaw's fuel and wreak more mayhem.
1 x
Go On, Click Away. Signatures Are For Fools Who Haven't Said Enough! -Karl Marx if he had an internet connection

Shock
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Metallioneer
SFD Account: Shock
SFD Alias: (#MH):Shock
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.2.0.

Post by Shock » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:50 pm

Possibility to set *Background distance*(Parallax) for BG layer.
used it here, because idea is really small.
1 x
-Minigame-maker.
melodic hardcore the best.

Pricey
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Alias: (LM) Pricey
Started SFD: August 2015

Post by Pricey » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:19 pm

Possibly add commands like "/musicvolume [0-100]" or "/ambientvolume [0-100]" so they can be altered easily and quickly mid-game.
3 x
very nice nelson-chan

Billy
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Owner of a failed Clan
SFD Account: Billy
SFD Alias: Billy
Started SFD: October 2015

Post by Billy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:46 am

I think we shold get a "Invisible Object":
Basically, a invisible block that is dynamic, nd can be assinged health, material, weight, ...
This would really benefit custom maps, since many rely on you for example shooting a pipe to progress or something smilar. RN, the best you can do is metal hatches or glasses in most cases, and those are limited by health and sometimes model.
2 x
Join Delta Squad today, if you mail me now you will get this cool private rank for FREE, but thats not all, you will also get an imaginary Cookie, so better hurry up!
Yea, ehh, that was a big fail...

Pricey
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Pricey » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:55 pm

! Message from: KliPeH
Merged a standalone thread with this one.
I'd suggest adding a way to view a player's Steam profile directly from the game (i.e. hovering over their name and pressing a button/clicking it), as it would be incredibly useful to be able to see their account. It is incredibly frustrating when many people can just change their Steam username and essentially have a fresh identity (happens a lot on Blurry's) and it would be useful to be able to document Steam IDs to keep track of who people really are.
3 x
very nice nelson-chan

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Patriot
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:58 am

Pricey wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:55 pm
I'd suggest adding a way to view a player's Steam profile directly from the game (i.e. hovering over their name and pressing a button/clicking it), as it would be incredibly useful to be able to see their account. It is incredibly frustrating when many people can just change their Steam username and essentially have a fresh identity (happens a lot on Blurry's) and it would be useful to be able to document Steam IDs to keep track of who people really are.
I have been suggesting this for a while, but it seemed to get over looked. To add onto what you said, In my opinion steam has a very mediocre friend adding system. if someone I like is on SFD and I want to friend them I feel I need to go through this whole ordeal. This would addition would allow the player to add an individual in just two clicks.
0 x
Number 1 in the Sunny City Scavenger Hunt! Three years running.:D

hyper copter
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Hello i'm happy to say i'm sad
SFD Account: Hyper
SFD Alias: Hyper

Post by hyper copter » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:58 am

Having to press the crouch key multiple times is painful and slow, You have to wait until your fighter falls through every single platform, It's really slow. My suggestion is that you can fall through many platforms, By holding the sprint key and the crouch key while or after double-pressing the crouch key twice to fall through a single platform, You fall through multiple platforms rather than one until you stop holding the sprint key.
0 x

hyper copter
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by hyper copter » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:46 pm

Simply by choosing a server and choosing "Players"
You should be able to view a list of players in that server, And by hovering over a player's name you can see their account of course.
0 x

hyper copter
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by hyper copter » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:29 pm

A goddamn "Are You Sure?" menu when you choose "Exit".
1 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by RickAvory » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:45 pm

I recommend you have unlockable clothing after completeing a campaign, similar to how you unlock the Sargent hat after killing Sarge. Just a small little reward for doing it. Similarly, when a certain wave is achieve in survival mode maybe you could unlock something as well. An example can be when you reach Wave 10 in Zombie nightmare you can use the Zombie Skin
Last edited by RickAvory on Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Cabo_Fiambre
Fighter
Fighter
Post by Cabo_Fiambre » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:40 pm

RickAvory wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:45 pm
I recommend you have unlockable clothing after completeing a campaign, similar to how you unlock the Sargent hat after killing Sarge. Just a small little reward for doing it. Similarly, when a certain wave is achieve in survival mode maybe you could unlock something as well. An example can be when you reach Wave 10 in Xombie nightmare you can use the Zombie Skin
That would be really cool. It would encourage people to play the campaigns in higher difficulties, the higher the difficulty the better the reward.
1 x

hyper copter
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by hyper copter » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:31 pm

RickAvory wrote:
I recommend you have unlockable clothing after completing a campaign, similar to how you unlock the Sargent hat after killing Sarge. Just a small little reward for doing it. Similarly, when a certain wave is achieved in survival mode maybe you could unlock something as well. An example can be when you reach Wave 10 in Zombie nightmare you can use the Zombie Skin
That wouldn't be a good idea unless they make commands & scripts unusable in campaign and survival.
1 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by RickAvory » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:39 pm

hyper copter wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:31 pm
RickAvory wrote:
I recommend you have unlockable clothing after completing a campaign, similar to how you unlock the Sargent hat after killing Sarge. Just a small little reward for doing it. Similarly, when a certain wave is achieved in survival mode maybe you could unlock something as well. An example can be when you reach Wave 10 in Zombie nightmare you can use the Zombie Skin
That wouldn't be a good idea unless they make commands & scripts unusable in campaign and survival.
I agree. Maybe only when no commands were entered will you receive. Similar to how in challenges if you play with multiple people you don’t
1 x

Agera
Fighter
Fighter
Title: The SusMaster
SFD Alias: Agera, Ronnie, The SusMaster
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.1.2

Post by Agera » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:37 pm

-A hammer click animation between shots for the magnum and revolver would be nice. It'd give a little more visual and audible feedback to players to let them know when their/their enemy's weapon is ready to fire again. Right now they feel a bit like the early pre-alpha pump-action shotgun, where if you don't have the timing memorized, it's really hard to land/avoid shots.

-Slightly decreasing stamina loss for punching/attacking, kicking, and sprinting. It feels like a few punches is all it takes for you to only be able to run half a step and then run out of stamina during a jump and die. (Although maybe you guys like it that way)

-Increased stamina gain for standing and doing nothing. Not walking, reloading, aiming, or drawing a weapon, but giving players the option to sit and quickly regain stamina.

-A burst-fire pistol and rifle. I feel like I've been clamoring for these for years, but I have some new ideas for them.
-----They could fire 3 bullets per trigger pull in very quick succession, similar to the original SF's Uzi/Assault Rifle, with a delay before you can shoot again.
-----High damage per bullet: 5-7 for pistol, 6-9 for rifle, but limited magazine size: 12-15 for pistol, 21-24 for rifle.
-----The first shot would be highly accurate, but the second and third would be inaccurate, although carrying a higher critical hit chance than the first shot. This would make them rewarding at close range combat, with decent first shot accuracy to make them okay at longer ranges.
-----As for graphics, we don't have any kind of bullpup style rifle, even though the games based past the 2000's. The pistol could look like anything.

I did hear that you guys are finally increasing the carbine's damage though. Yay for that! Loving the challenges and the story developments in the game.
3 x

Powerbombs
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: four dimensional lasagna
SFD Account: Powerbombs
SFD Alias: powerbomb, bomberman
Started SFD: tomorrow
Post by Powerbombs » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:30 pm

Add a cannon of some sort on Dr. Fritzliebe's back in the final fight of Operation Sunrise and with that an animation of him tilting his torso forward and shooting out the grenades from the cannon while tilted forward. Maybe combine it with a jetpack as the Mandalorians have in Star Wars so he can look like he's using the jetpack instead of his invisible rocket boots, which he does after firing all three rounds of grenades.
1 x
#RemoveFlamethrower

OREO
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Cookie
SFD Account: OREO
Started SFD: Pre Alpha

Post by OREO » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:24 am

There should be a simple command like “/reset scores” for when it’s time to get series
1 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by RickAvory » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:45 am

OREO wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:24 am
There should be a simple command like “/reset scores” for when it’s time to get series
I agree. @Sree had made a script for me to do so. If you would like I could link it to you.
0 x

hyper copter
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by hyper copter » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:35 am

So, We all know that the black shotguns just another texture for the original shotgun, But if you pick a shotgun when you already have a black shotgun, You wouldn't get extra ammo. (and the opposite is right)

So all i'm saying is that you should get the extra ammo whatever the shotgun in your hand or the one you pick up is. Hope you get what i mean.
Off Topic
Would send an image or a GIF, but i am restricted from using my PC until schools end. Yeah, #fml.
Last edited by hyper copter on Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
0 x

Pricey
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Pricey » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:16 am

I would have agreed with this suggestion before the recent update, but now that the Dark Shotgun has tweaked stats, different ammo capacity and different spread, I think it would be strange to be able to interchange ammo between the two guns.
1 x
very nice nelson-chan

hyper copter
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by hyper copter » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:26 am

Pricey wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:16 am
I would have agreed with this suggestion before the recent update, but now that the Dark Shotgun has tweaked stats, different ammo capacity and different spread, I think it would be strange to be able to interchange ammo between the two guns.
Woah, Really? Well, Sorry, I didn't know because i haven't updated yet.
1 x