New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Make sure to read the rules.

Poll: Favorite official map

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.

What's your favorite official map?

Alley
4%
Canals
4%
Chemical Plant
1%
East Warehouse
2%
Facility
8%
Fairground
2%
Hazardous
8%
Heavy Equipment
5%
High Moon
4%
Hotel
6%
Mall
2%
Pistons
2%
Plant 47
3%
Police Station
20%
Rooftops
4%
Rooftops II
3%
Steamship
5%
Storage
5%
Subway
7%
Tower
3%
Train Yard
1%

Total votes: 357

Sparkz
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Cluelessly Reckless
SFD Account: Thunder Sparks
SFD Alias: Zap
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.7.1

Re: Poll: Favorite official map

Post by Sparkz » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:20 pm

storage is the best in my opinion. smoothest gameplay, fast fights, 2 camp spots, lots of barrels and the 2 hanging crates. i loved it since the flash versoin
0 x
work work work can't relax

StarNord
Fighter
Fighter
Title: SelfProclaimed LvL99 Suggester
SFD Account: StarNord
SFD Alias: Frankie, from ZombieNightmare
Started SFD: A lil' Before Pre-Alpha 1.6.0

Post by StarNord » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:08 am

Since everyone's writing down their favorites, here's mine: Mall(because of a certain good memory), Steamship(A map pouring with detail imo), Police Station(yep) and... Anals?
► Show Spoiler
It's a bit odd that the dynamite(mikol baye's perhaps?) duo want us to vote for our favorite maps, i'm not a dev here so do take me with a grain of salt if you prefer, but I believe it'd be better to ask us what we hate and not what we liked, since we are more likely to describe(in detail) what we found wrong with a map rather than what we liked about it, since people's reason for liking things can oftentimes be abstract, but maybe i'm reading into this too much. They probably just wanna try out this shiny new poll feature.

But still... There should be a poll of the opposite too, like worst official maps.

But maybe after the recent "rekindling" of the grab nerf topic, another firestorm might not be what this forum needs. dunno, just food for thought.
3 x
Go On, Click Away. Signatures Are For Fools Who Haven't Said Enough! -Karl Marx if he had an internet connection

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:29 pm

StarNord wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:08 am
Since everyone's writing down their favorites, here's mine: Mall(because of a certain good memory), Steamship(A map pouring with detail imo), Police Station(yep) and... Anals?
► Show Spoiler
It's a bit odd that the dynamite(mikol baye's perhaps?) duo want us to vote for our favorite maps, i'm not a dev here so do take me with a grain of salt if you prefer, but I believe it'd be better to ask us what we hate and not what we liked, since we are more likely to describe(in detail) what we found wrong with a map rather than what we liked about it, since people's reason for liking things can oftentimes be abstract, but maybe i'm reading into this too much. They probably just wanna try out this shiny new poll feature.

But still... There should be a poll of the opposite too, like worst official maps.

But maybe after the recent "rekindling" of the grab nerf topic, another firestorm might not be what this forum needs. dunno, just food for thought.
This poll topic is old and 2 years old and not all maps are included in the poll. When you update the poll it resets all the answers - so we haven't updated the poll with new maps. It's a bit to try out the poll feature anyway.
Just like people's reason for liking things is subjective so it is for disliking things. The map with the fewest votes could be considered the "worst official map" like you put it - but some players still like those maps.
1 x
Gurt

JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

Post by JakSparro98 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:37 pm

Gurt wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:29 pm
[..] The map with the fewest votes could be considered the "worst official map" like you put it - but some players still like those maps.
It's also true that the poll makes you choose only 3 options, in my case it was not enough to give all my favourite maps the due importance and I was forced to "choose" from my choice.
1 x