Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Is it possible to toggle the Red Flashing off?

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Mighty Spirit the 2
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Apparently i'm a "Grabber"
SFD Alias: (...) Spirit
Started SFD: September 2017, Alpha v.1.3.4c

Is it possible to toggle the Red Flashing off?

Post by Mighty Spirit the 2 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:13 pm

Hi, so i was wondering if it was possible to somehow get rid of the nasty and annoying red flashing which happens not only to players, but also to objects when taking damage? I know it has been a part of the game for a long time, and i thought that maybe i could get used to it. However, it still is really annoying when your on fire, and at the same time doing a melee fight, when that happens you can't really see if your opponent is going to do a attack or block. Another point is that my Laptop is overheating ever since the Steam version of Superfighters Deluxe. I think my pc's CPU is working too hard to display all the constant flashing, especially with all the chaotic things happening, it basically guarantees that there is at least 1 red flashing on the map at all times. Not even setting to lowest effect changes this.
I did not find anything i could tweak in the config.ini file, is there any way to switch this off?

I hope this is not too much to ask for, now that you (Devs) have decided to partially take a break from SFD, but I would really like to see an easily accessible option for toggling this on and off, before support is ended completely.
1 x
Spirits - Unite