Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Eminem or MGK?

Here you can talk about other things not related to Superfighters Deluxe or other games by MythoLogic Interactive.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Post Reply
User avatar
RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:27 pm
Title: Gimme some Room
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016
Location: United States, New Jersey
Gender:
Age: 17
Contact:

Eminem or MGK?

Post by RickAvory » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:38 am

Who do you think had the better diss. Eminem or MGK? Say why tho.
0 x
Number 1 in the Sunny City Scavenger Hunt! Three years running. :D

User avatar
Pricey
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 9:29 pm
SFD Alias: (LM) Pricey
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.8.8
Location: United Kingdom
Gender:
Age: 16

Post by Pricey » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:09 am

Eminem rode his beat really well, and his flow was leagues better than MGK's. MGK's diss was good, but gained traction due to how largely unknown he was at the time; Eminem definitely put him back in his place.
► Show Spoiler
1 x

User avatar
RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:27 pm
Title: Gimme some Room
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016
Location: United States, New Jersey
Gender:
Age: 17
Contact:

Post by RickAvory » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:57 am

Pricey wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:09 am
Eminem rode his beat really well, and his flow was leagues better than MGK's. MGK's diss was good, but gained traction due to how largely unknown he was at the time; Eminem definitely put him back in his place.
► Show Spoiler
Exactly what I thought. Em started a bit slow tho. And MGKs beat was better in my opinion. But diss wise Em definitely took the dub
0 x
Number 1 in the Sunny City Scavenger Hunt! Three years running. :D

User avatar
Rick Sanchez
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:15 pm
Title: Alcoholic
SFD Account: Rick Sanchez
SFD Alias: Rick Sanchez
Started SFD: 1.5.0b
Location: Finland
Gender:
Age: 19

Post by Rick Sanchez » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:29 am

Even though i dont listen to much rap, mgk had it coming. Didnt like his beat or his song.
0 x
Image

MOOADAM
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:28 pm
SFD Account: MOOADAM
Gender:

Post by MOOADAM » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:08 pm

RickAvory wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:38 am
Who do you think had the better diss. Eminem or MGK? Say why tho.
Um im trying to figure out this. So does this have some kind of secret superfigthers meaning or something or are you guys legit talking about the rappers? Am i missing something or like, cuz idk.
0 x

User avatar
RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:27 pm
Title: Gimme some Room
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016
Location: United States, New Jersey
Gender:
Age: 17
Contact:

Post by RickAvory » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:51 pm

Off Topic
:geek:
MOOADAM wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:08 pm
RickAvory wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:38 am
Who do you think had the better diss. Eminem or MGK? Say why tho.
Um im trying to figure out this. So does this have some kind of secret superfigthers meaning or something or are you guys legit talking about the rappers? Am i missing something or like, cuz idk.


The is no Superfighters aspect lol! This is in the “General” section of the forum which is basically everything that doesn’t pertain to Superfighters Deluxe

2 x
Number 1 in the Sunny City Scavenger Hunt! Three years running. :D

User avatar
Venom
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:49 pm
Title: 1000+ ping
SFD Alias: (Mask)Venom
Gender:

Post by Venom » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:11 pm

Kelly did this thing on rap devil but Em just smoked him off. Listen to killshot. I don't think MGK can clapback to it. Their beef is already over :lol:
2 x
Wait the day till I get internet...

User avatar
Sree
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 275
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 8:19 pm
Title: PhasmicAF
SFD Account: Sree
Gender:
Age: 18

Post by Sree » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:59 am

mgk's was hardly a diss lol, half of it was a tribute to eminem. I was surprised with eminem's disstrack honestly, I never thought he could materialize so much against mgk since mgk weren't much relevant before.
1 x

User avatar
RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:27 pm
Title: Gimme some Room
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016
Location: United States, New Jersey
Gender:
Age: 17
Contact:

Post by RickAvory » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:38 am

Sree wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:59 am
mgk's was hardly a diss lol, half of it was a tribute to eminem. I was surprised with eminem's disstrack honestly, I never thought he could materialize so much against mgk since mgk weren't much relevant before.
Wait, you just dissed me? I'm perplexed
Insult me in a line, compliment me on the next
Well Said...
0 x
Number 1 in the Sunny City Scavenger Hunt! Three years running. :D

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests