Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Old Superfighters Deluxe builds?

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Proxmin-O
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Proxmin
Started SFD: August 2016

Old Superfighters Deluxe builds?

Post by Proxmin-O » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:03 am

I can't seem to find those builds anywhere from the web (old forum that i download from there is gone and the file that i have is lost because of my computer issues).

Can somebody provide me a link or file to them mainly Pre Alpha to Alpha in any version to that timeline if you have it please? Thank you.
1 x
"Spriting at it's finest"

Mighty Spirit the 2
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Wasted potential
SFD Account: ake004
SFD Alias: Retired SFD player
Started SFD: When melee was good

Post by Mighty Spirit the 2 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:13 pm

I haven't been on forums in a while 'cause it's generally dead.
About the older versions, idk if you're still interested in them, but I'm in possession of Pre-Alpha 1.8.4 (no throwing + no grab <3), Alpha 1.3.4c and Beta 1.0.2c (which are virtually identical, at least the melee). PM me and i can send them via Discord.
On forums here: Pre-Alpha 1.2.1 (thx to Lunatic) you'll find Pre-Alpha 1.2.1 and with it comes bundled Pre-Alpha 1.4.2b (careful though, launching this version erases your Steam profiles unless you move them out of profile foldder first).
I've been advocating for a long time for the versions to be re-released co.steam but unfortunately they don't want to.
2 x
🎶I will tell your story if you die
I will tell your story and keep you alive the best i can
But I've always had the feeling we would die young
Some die young
🎵
https://i.imgur.com/D479VLi.png

Proxmin-O
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Proxmin
Started SFD: August 2016

Post by Proxmin-O » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:07 pm

Thanks for the link, looks identical to my version that i've lost (Pre-alpha 1.1.7b) but have some changes especially the no pistol start, now i can redo my swatches from photoshop for spriting!

Would be nice to post links of those versions here (i dont have discord nor i have internet on my PC, i'm just using mobile data) just for players and new players to dig in and for archiving stuff. Again, thank you and Lunatic.
1 x
"Spriting at it's finest"

ClockworkDice
Fighter
Fighter
Started SFD: Sometime in Pre-Alpha
Post by ClockworkDice » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:32 pm

It's been so long since I played, so I can't remember, but was there ever a build that had throwing but no grabbing? I remember the time around those changes being the golden age for me, so if anyone has those builds I'd be really happy if they'd share them. I want to revisit this game how it was when I played it on my crappy highschool laptop.
0 x

Curtex
Meatbag
Title: Pudding of Doom
SFD Account: Curtex
SFD Alias: Curtex
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.2.0

Post by Curtex » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:56 pm

Kept the BETA v1.0.2c In my backup Drive account, definitely not as old as the pre-alphas, but still from 2015 if I recall correctly, so it's pretty damn old.

Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mFaGoz ... sp=sharing

I would upload it somewhere else but I'm a lazy fuck tbh
0 x