Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Vehicles in the game

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Shark
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: The Predator
SFD Alias: http://i.imgur.com/sQSmWvB.png
Started SFD: 1.6.4

Vehicles in the game

Post by Shark » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:13 pm

Ok , ok , why have Car? if can not drive , omg i hope what in future of game the "vehicles" will be directed, same the poster of game
► Show Spoiler
you will see a man in helicopter "Gurt and Hjarpe" they may have thought in vehicles , maybe

The "vehicles" can have a life like a melee weapons
And Fuel and the MapMaker can change it with easily

This idea have to be discussed what do you think?

My vehicles ideas

- bike
- bicycle
- helicopter
- jeep
- tank
- a boat
3 x
Just me The Predator!

Kamikaze
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Clan Spetsnaz
SFD Account: SPZKamikaze
SFD Alias: Kabbit/CerealGuy/Karl Ruprecht
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.2.1 , August 2013

Post by Kamikaze » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:40 pm

I think the idea of the car is good but I think it would only last 1 minute duration, the helicopter would be good to happen in heaven every 2 minutes in the game to jump in.
1 x
8-) :ugeek: Clan Spetsnaz!

Snoppy
Fighter
Fighter
Title: The Silent
SFD Alias: Erga Omnes
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.8.5

Post by Snoppy » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:36 am

nothing required, the tank can even paste, but is otherwise useless. ;)
0 x
The Silent

Shark
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: The Predator
SFD Alias: http://i.imgur.com/sQSmWvB.png
Started SFD: 1.6.4

Post by Shark » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:46 am

Snoppy wrote:nothing required, the tank can even paste, but is otherwise useless. ;)
thx , the bicycle is useful to escape in high velocity ahah
0 x
Just me The Predator!

TheBlackshot
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Trigger-Black
SFD Alias: Blackshot
Started SFD: Winter 12/13

Post by TheBlackshot » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:52 pm

There is no maybe, when it comes to the helicoper. It's most definitely on their to-implement list. They have been cockteasing us with that here and there, secrete allusions in the files and- didn't they officially put that on their list? Not sure anymore.

I highly doubt that there will be any proper vehicle other than a small helicopter.
0 x
Blame the game, not the player

gwendalaze
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Jarate Yellow Belt
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.1.4

Post by gwendalaze » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:57 pm

Don't want to be an asshole, but ... Do you even read rules dude ? You just violated at the vey least a bazillion of them. Just like not making a wishlist or elaborating your idea.
0 x
- Gwendalaze, failing at being fun, just like this signature

Plague Doctor
Meatbag

Post by Plague Doctor » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:10 pm

! Message from: KliPeH
Merged a new take on an idea with an already existing thread.
Somewhere in mythologicinteractive.com i found a guy, i dont remember his name, MAKS maybe, he was likely "Driving A Car" (that was a screenshot, and that was long time ago) I would like cars to be added for a reason: You just drive in peeps like a boss. Maybe i'll create a texture. Re-check mythologicinteractive site, if you can see it.
2 x
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
[/highlight][/size]
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

btelchi
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: . . .
SFD Account: @btelchi
SFD Alias: I've got plenty
Started SFD: PreAlpha
Post by btelchi » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:37 pm

That's a nice idea, but there is not many maps which include some free space not taken by covers or debris, so you can drive more then 2 sec, before hitting something. That's why this idea is not that great for SFD.
0 x
Join our agency today. Copy AAT ayy
https://discord.gg/rB3GgCt
America is a tune, it must be sung together.

Choose_NameHere
Fighter
Fighter
Title: #BR gosto de pastel
SFD Account: Choose_NameHere

Post by Choose_NameHere » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:53 pm

! Message from: KliPeH
Merged a new take on an idea with an already existing thread.
Well, I do not know if I'm the only one who wants this more, having a dirigible car could be a great footprint for the game, if you are going to visit my topic on the customized maps you will see that it has a map called "Gangue Mercenaria'" I was able to add a prototype of a car that you can drive and trample people if you want but it crashes and errors sometimes because I use the script on it (just to mention it was not me who made the car. Made by shark) this would be a good footprint and something that would mark the game besides being able to surf in the missiles!
1 x

Shock
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content-maker
SFD Account: Shock
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.2.0.

Post by Shock » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:06 pm

Choose_NameHere wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:53 pm
Well, I do not know if I'm the only one who wants this more, having a dirigible car could be a great footprint for the game, if you are going to visit my topic on the customized maps you will see that it has a map called "Gangue Mercenaria'" I was able to add a prototype of a car that you can drive and trample people if you want but it crashes and errors sometimes because I use the script on it (just to mention it was not me who made the car. Made by shark) this would be a good footprint and something that would mark the game besides being able to surf in the missiles!
I had the better prototype that works without scripts and i have many other prototypes of radiocars, sensor cars...
Here:

"Radiocar"
► Show Spoiler
Sensor/Controllable car - The better version of controllable car/ almost without buttons.
► Show Spoiler
Also once i wanted to ask for adding "positionChangeTrigger" that will flip cars in right or left... Which can be useful.

I have planned:
-Flying cars
-"Hovercars"
3 x
-Content-maker.

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:21 pm

Eh. I would only find cars acceptable if it was in a part of the campaign or something. Otherwise I am all against it. Same with the “Jetpacks” that are aparently planned to be added into the future.
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

MOOADAM
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: MOOADAM
SFD Alias: General Bird or MOOADAM
Post by MOOADAM » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:03 pm

motorcycle: I feel like these would be good *specifically the motorcycle * for quickly getting to the other side of the map like when you see a power up,

tank:I think the tank would have to be small and slow and then shoots either normal rockets or gernade launcher ammo, that way it would pose a pretty reasonable threat but it should be weak from behind *only the top o f the tank would be able to change direction not the bottom wheels

boat: I kinda feel like we would need water first but I can see it possible

car: like the normal car *the one sometimes in the mall* but smaller it would only really be good for ramming people fast

THIS is my other vehicle idea that I probably should have made its own post for or something-

what if the vehicles are more like how when you press a button something will fall down and that's it? For example, if your near the car u can get in and just drive it forward super fast, then you have to get out *or it explodes*.
Orr with he motorcycle you can get on and quickly ride in whatever direction really fast
*the distance would be set and uncontrollable making it possible for the person to accidently go off a ledge if they didn't calculate the distance right*

the boat could be in a map like canals, accept its a motor boat and when activated will LAUNCH itself out of the water*motor boats being fast and all* and then beach it self hitting and possible crushing any players in its way.

the tank could be more like just a turret with 3 shots *like the bazooka a direct hit would probably kill u instantly or at least cripple you to like 1-10 HP*

the helicopter I think would be more like a small flying tool that only has a little bit of fuel and would fly sort of like in the browser game mother load (here is the link https://www.miniclip.com/games/motherload/en/) but basically you press up to go up but if your not pressing up you start tog o down * making it easier to crash*
1 x

RiD
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Calceta de Elían
SFD Alias: deElían
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.8.5

Post by RiD » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:00 pm

The idea sounds good, but I think it is difficult to put a very large vehicle by the size of the maps
0 x