Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Clan stuff

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Tushy
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Tushy
SFD Alias: (Mask)Tushy
Started SFD: Pre-alpha 1.1.3

Clan stuff

Post by Tushy » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:15 am

I would like too suggest a few ideas for the game that would increase the whole clan thing we have going on.
Firstly adding something like a global map with territories that clans can war with each other to take over. All clans participating would start with a base and would have to fight PvE battles in order to take over netrual territories and as the map gets slowly taken over by clans these same clans would then have too fight each other till only one clan remains. I took inspiration for this idea from World of Tanks and from Age of Civilisations(mobile game).

Secondly adding ingame signs that show the clan someone is in.

Last but not least these 2 ideas I believe would be a great addition to the game as many people who enjoy clan based action in games would likely join the community, but these ideas would onely be implemented after the steam release which means that bots will be in the game which further means that my first idea would become a much easier implementation.
Last edited by Tushy on Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Sree
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: phasmic
SFD Alias: sree

Post by Sree » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:37 pm

The first suggestion is good but I don't think it fits SFD. as for the second one, it would be cool to have something that shows the clan someone is in but I doubt if devs will do that, They want SFD to be fun and chaotic rather than competitive.
2 x

Tushy
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Tushy » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:34 pm

Sree wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:37 pm
The first suggestion is good but I don't think it fits SFD. as for the second one, it would be cool to have something that shows the clan someone is in but I doubt if devs will do that, They want SFD to be fun and chaotic rather than competitive.
Maybe im thinking too much triple A titleish and should think more indie game, which in that case yes the first idea dosnt rly fit but the second i dumbed down a little yes, in other words i agree with you sree
0 x

Oof Boi
Meatbag
SFD Account: DaddyOof
SFD Alias: DaddyOof
Started SFD: Beta v.1.0.2c
Post by Oof Boi » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:44 pm

What about a clan ranking system? Clans could be ranked in points which are earned by winning clan wars. This would require an additional category under the join game option that could be called clan wars. The game mode would match a clan with another random queued for a match.
1 x

Tushy
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Tushy » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:21 pm

Oof Boi wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:44 pm
What about a clan ranking system? Clans could be ranked in points which are earned by winning clan wars. This would require an additional category under the join game option that could be called clan wars. The game mode would match a clan with another random queued for a match.
This is actually a very nice idea but i doubt it would be implemented
0 x

winter hell
Fighter
Fighter
Title: just trying to live my life
SFD Account: SivvieSivv
SFD Alias: SivvieSivv
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.10.0

Post by winter hell » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:50 am

ya know sfd needs to make a thing were people can invite you to clans and you can join to clans
1 x
make it better