Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

East Warehouse: Milton

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Minion222
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Overly White Min
SFD Account: Minion222
SFD Alias: @Minion
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.7.0
East Warehouse: Milton

Post by Minion222 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:21 pm

So in the map East Warehouse there is a sign saying "Milton Industries" now said "Milton" apeared in a Game Grump episode. Here is an animated version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgtgzrHgLPE
I just wanted to show this "Ester Egg" and if someone could confirm it i'd be happy.
3 x
Ight i guess this is my signature now

StarNord
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: SelfProclaimed LvL99 Suggester
SFD Account: StarNord
SFD Alias: Sunny Citizen
Started SFD: A lil' Before Pre-Alpha 1.6.0

Post by StarNord » Mon May 21, 2018 8:49 am

Minion222 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:21 pm
So in the map East Warehouse there is a sign saying "Milton Industries" now said "Milton" apeared in a Game Grump episode. Here is an animated version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgtgzrHgLPE
I just wanted to show this "Ester Egg" and if someone could confirm it i'd be happy.
Milton is actually quite a common name, there are a lot of games with Milton cities, banks, hospitals, etc.

Milton could no doubt be a reference, but the reference is one we just can't pinpoint with utmost accuracy because of how common the name Milton is, IMO, I don't think that the name Milton is a reference to anything or anyone, and if it is it's stupidly ambiguous.

I know this reply is a bit late but... pfffft, who cares.
0 x
Go On, Click Away. Signatures Are For Fools Who Haven't Said Enough! -Karl Marx if he had an internet connection

Minion222
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Overly White Min
SFD Account: Minion222
SFD Alias: @Minion
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.7.0
Post by Minion222 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:00 am

Yes i know that milton is a common name the topic was mainly a joke since in the episode they sold the "Miltons" so yeah that's that.
0 x
Ight i guess this is my signature now