Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

SFDcoin

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Username
Meatbag

SFDcoin

Post by Username » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:47 pm

The idea is to add to the SFD the same Cryptocurrency (within the game can be called a "token")

the deadmatch begins, and I have to make a contribution of 20 SFDcoin (all the others do the same) 1 murder, and to my balance is added 20SFDc

the rate is written to the blockchain, and I pay the commission for the transaction, the person who owns the server will receive a portion of the commission
(we encourage people to create more servers)
part of the transaction goes to the miners who keep the SFDcoin network in safety (who knows what a blockchain is, will understand)
$$$and part of the commission will go to the developers for creating and supporting such a wonderful game :з$$$ (maybe the game will remain free because the developers will receive money from the commission yay)

we receive a large community that will be of an order of magnitude higher quality, more literate, perhaps for someone else it will be a job,players will be many, you can call it a stock exchange of talents, the best users will receive SFDcoin!

this is a great opportunity, it's better than "steam"

I can tell more if this idea is interesting
0 x

Tushy
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Tushy
SFD Alias: (Mask)Tushy
Started SFD: Pre-alpha 1.1.3

Post by Tushy » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:55 am

How are the devs gonna make real money from an online cryptocurrency based of some indie game?
2 x

Sh4d0w
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: the xD guy
SFD Alias: too many aliases
Started SFD: before sfd

Post by Sh4d0w » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:01 am

sfd cryptocurrency go
1 x

Minion222
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Overly White Min
SFD Account: Minion222
SFD Alias: @Minion
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.7.0
Post by Minion222 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:07 am

Well curency i can see that but not one that can be used as irl money (bcs well truley you just can't do it like that), so anyways i cazn see some curency like maybe $FDollars (xD) with wich you could buy special clothing iterms it could be determined by kills, wins, streaks, zombie rounds survived, and how long you got into a campaign. Though this is highly unlikely with how this game is, since the game is a fighting game and nothing more it realy wouldn't feel right.

Cheers, Minion
0 x
Ight i guess this is my signature now

Billy
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Owner of a failed Clan
SFD Account: Billy
SFD Alias: Billy
Started SFD: October 2015

Post by Billy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:22 am

That a interesting idea, probably not gonna happen tho
0 x
Join Delta Squad today, if you mail me now you will get this cool private rank for FREE, but thats not all, you will also get an imaginary Cookie, so better hurry up!
Yea, ehh, that was a big fail...

Rick Sanchez
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Alcoholic
SFD Account: Rick Sanchez
SFD Alias: Rick Sanchez
Started SFD: 1.5.0b

Post by Rick Sanchez » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:55 pm

Username wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:47 pm
The idea is to add to the SFD the same Cryptocurrency (within the game can be called a "token")

the deadmatch begins, and I have to make a contribution of 20 SFDcoin (all the others do the same) 1 murder, and to my balance is added 20SFDc

the rate is written to the blockchain, and I pay the commission for the transaction, the person who owns the server will receive a portion of the commission
(we encourage people to create more servers)
part of the transaction goes to the miners who keep the SFDcoin network in safety (who knows what a blockchain is, will understand)
$$$and part of the commission will go to the developers for creating and supporting such a wonderful game :з$$$ (maybe the game will remain free because the developers will receive money from the commission yay)

we receive a large community that will be of an order of magnitude higher quality, more literate, perhaps for someone else it will be a job,players will be many, you can call it a stock exchange of talents, the best users will receive SFDcoin!

this is a great opportunity, it's better than "steam"

I can tell more if this idea is interesting
I dont know what to tell you man, you have a really unique idea and i kinda like it but you know, its really just pointless. Cant buy any ingame items, Why would sfd need to create its own virtual a currency, just to exist? I say its a bit of a waste of time and effort. I mean even if the idea did manage to get some attention from the devs, they would have to nearly quit on sfd and start focusing on the currency itself if they actually wanted it to sell. Cool idea, but really too hopeful.
3 x

Username
Meatbag

Post by Username » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:20 pm

I heard. I think it's too early to use crypto-currencies in the game, maybe in the future will come up with a simple way to integrate crypto-currency into the game ..

but it would be interesting, it would completely change the tactics in the game, everyone would play differently, it would be really interesting
there would be many interesting styles, and there would be a contrast between them
but this creates a problem for beginners, they can not play in the environment of professional people, and they will quickly leave, all the fun will go away( (can use 1. regular server 2. server with rates. to solve the problem)

in any case, thanks for the feedback!
0 x