Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

I have a problem about lost connection.

All technical topics that have been answered in one way or another can be found here.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
xShadowNinja1632
Meatbag
SFD Account: xShadowNinja
I have a problem about lost connection.

Post by xShadowNinja1632 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:39 pm

I dont understand it. when i join a server, i lost connection after 2-3 rounds. how can i fix it? i was tried to do it, but it was fixed byself and happend again. :(
1 x

MScull
Fighter
Fighter
Title: No Title
SFD Account: MScull
SFD Alias: Scull
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.8.8

Post by MScull » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:46 pm

Do you play using Wi-Fi or do you use a cable? In my experience Wi-Fi tends to be unstable and will lose connection from time to time.
0 x
hi

Dell is bell
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Ping is not greater than skill
SFD Account: DellisBell
SFD Alias: Dellisbell
Started SFD: Nov2013

Post by Dell is bell » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:27 pm

Good to see u MSucll. Pings also probably about this problem.
1 x
Tears is poisonsoeatTear

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:15 pm

If the connection is lost it may be due to unstable network in your general area - which might be resolved over time. It may be that your ping is too high to the server. The host might have kicked you or banned you. Your router/modem might have restarted itself or if you're using ADSL a new handshake might have taken place. It's such a vague problem that you need to troubleshoot it yourself. If you experience no problems in other games it's most likely hosts kicking you or the server being too far away resulting in high ping and random dropouts.
1 x
Gurt

xShadowNinja1632
Meatbag
SFD Account: xShadowNinja
Post by xShadowNinja1632 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:59 am

i found whats the problem. just distributor was doing this. it means; router connects to distributor, distributor connects to my pc and my brothers pc. i tried to change cables. now it fixed thanks for helping.
0 x