Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Ammo Throwing?!

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
btelchi
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: . . .
SFD Account: @btelchi
SFD Alias: I've got plenty
Started SFD: PreAlpha
Ammo Throwing?!

Post by btelchi » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:12 pm

So, imagine you reload your gun and you take the magazine, and throw it into someone else? That would be pretty cool, especially for people who are simular with gun-melee. So my idea is there should be a special button for you to get out your magazine holding it in your hand (in other hand, you hold a weapoon), so you can neither throw it or put it down. Also, you will be able to pick up the magazine if there is some bullets inside there, and load it back. I know the game already have many buttons but i don't know how to replace this.

April fools anyone? ;-;
Last edited by btelchi on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Join our agency today. Copy AAT ayy
https://discord.gg/rB3GgCt
America is a tune, it must be sung together.

Lunatic
Title: I hope Klipeh bans himself
SFD Alias: (LM) Lunatic
Started SFD: 1.0.5 Pre-Alpha

Post by Lunatic » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:02 am

There would be no reason to not throw your mag, and being able to pick up ammo later defeats the purpose of reloading as it is. Reloading is a tactical decision - squeeze the most damage out of my weapon but risk my target getting away because I ran out of ammo halfway through, or toss the remaining mag and put a fresh one in so you have a full load waiting. Being able to pick up ammo you've already tossed goes against this idea of ammo.

Furthermore, throwing unloaded mags just adds more projectiles that the game really doesn't need.
4 x
Originally posted by Gurt
SFD BADASS! 8-)

Iliyan
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Enthusiast of SF and SFD
SFD Account: Iliyan
SFD Alias: Iliyan[44]
Started SFD: Carving for it since normal SF

Post by Iliyan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:37 pm

are you crazy at best empting the mag coud hit some one below but nothing else.
0 x