Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

The Shocker

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Scarface
Superfighter
Superfighter
The Shocker

Post by Scarface » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:56 pm

https://imgflip.com/i/113pn9

The Shocker

1) How it looks
It would look like pixelated 2d BFG from DooM 2, maybe a bit smaller.
The attack looks like a pixelated thunder.
The reload looks like a player puts a glowing energy cell on the top of the weapon, throwing the previous one away.
If you couldn't hit an enemy or he was too far, or you released the attack button before the energy cell ran out of power, the front of the weapon will release some sparks.

2) Description
This is a powerful weapon. Rare as M60. Ammo counter looks 1/6 when you haven't shot this weapon once.
When you press the attack button, the pixelated thunder will ''grab'' the nearest ENEMY player and start to shock him. Maximum range: 1 long wooden box+1 normal wooden box. The ''grab'' lasts for 3 seconds(you need to hold the button), inflicts 20HP damage per second. Player has to reload after each ''grab''. The reload time is quite long, 2 seconds. This weapon is aimable. If the enemy was too far or the gun couldn't hit it or if you released the attack button before the energy cell ran out of power , the ammo will still be consumed. This would be something like a punishment for a player.[/url]

This is a slower, more rare bazzoka. Looks OP for you? Reply with your opinion about this idea.
0 x
Decisions, decisions.

TheOriginalCj
Title: Lifetime Sentence to SF Wiki
SFD Alias: RedneckJed
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.1.0

Post by TheOriginalCj » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:38 pm

I deleted the duplicate topic you made for this suggestion.

I like this idea, but don't you think it would be more appropriate as a just "Stun-Gun" or a traditional taser pistol?
0 x
Superfighters Wiki Founder
The Superfighters Wiki
Join the Wiki!
Danger Ross wrote: What are you doing here wiki-slave?! GET BACK TO WORK!

Scarface
Superfighter
Superfighter
Post by Scarface » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:14 am

TheOriginalCj wrote:I deleted the duplicate topic you made for this suggestion.

I like this idea, but don't you think it would be more appropriate as a just "Stun-Gun" or a traditional taser pistol?
Maybe. Looks like after few minutes I posted this thread, Gurt made a thread Planned Feature ''Tazer'' , so this is pretty useless unless Gurt wanted to use similar damage values.
0 x
Decisions, decisions.