Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

More moves with the ones you already have when using the slomo powerup.

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
mgtr14
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: OkOkOK
SFD Alias: Witness Pink Jaeky!
Started SFD: 2016
More moves with the ones you already have when using the slomo powerup.

Post by mgtr14 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:08 pm

After thinking about the unavoidable smash move, and some other moves involving a smash that i haven't tried yet, i have another suggestion to make the slomo powerup more powerful in melee combat. This suggestion is kind of a bug report at the same time ( if the moves i thought of can be done), but i think that the thread would be more fitting in the suggestions part of the forum.

Since the unavoidable smash is what is sometimes referred to as a " Advanced technique ", my thought is to make those moves possible ONLY when you use the slomo powerup. So that anyone who uses slomo becomes way more intimidating in melee, instead of just " A D A D A D " fights, the one who used slomo gets the upperhand in the fight, instead of just using it to get trough some gunfire or landing a complicated combo, you could instead give the player some opportunities to land more damage on the opponent.

I will make another thread in the bug report forum, where some people can try out the moves that may be possible,it would be amazing if you could use those moves while using the slomo powerup.
0 x
Shut up bitch!!

TheBlackshot
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Trigger-Black
SFD Alias: Blackshot
Started SFD: Winter 12/13

Post by TheBlackshot » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:48 pm

The idea to bring an extra move for the slomo is fresh, something I've never thought of. But whatever you have in mind, the slomo should remain a simple slowmotion. It does its job just fine. Especially the idea of getting "upperhand in the fight" and "opportunities to land more damage on the opponent" is rather terrifying. I can already hear the people complaining about it, saying it's "OP". It would not only spoil the competetive part, but also the main fun, when you are in inevitable disadvantage as opponent. Still, keep it up mgtr14! Your concern is lovely
0 x
Blame the game, not the player

Raptor
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Pro
Started SFD: 0.0.0 I'm SFD
Location: In the secret base of the SFD masters who snipe people's heads off

Post by Raptor » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:35 pm

The slomotion power up gives the player using it a slight speed boost which gives them an upper hand in Melee.
0 x
im back guys!!!!!!