Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Ideas: Alpha ? Beta ? Improve the launcher; The chat

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Yopa
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: The great cosmic christ
SFD Alias: Diablo Yoyoeho
Started SFD: 1.5.9

Ideas: Alpha ? Beta ? Improve the launcher; The chat

Post by Yopa » Mon May 23, 2016 1:16 pm

Hi all :D

I suggest that when the alpha game of fate allowed the previous version, for players who can not pay but it will be less well that alpha. Alpha players can play in beta if they wish for maybe play with his friend or because there are not servers open.

A another idea; if devs would from the beginning open system such as paypal they would earn lots of money and maybe that the game can be again free. But it is still possible if all players give money for other players who can't pay can playing the game.
Pub on the game and forum it would be possible.

The launcher ! Yes this launcher is very very old, it would be time to change it by making it more beautiful, make it bigger. Put links that send players on the forum, the official website or the unofficial SFDmaps. The launcher would be nice to make it more beautiful when the account system will be available because I believe that we will have to connect from the launcher.

Making smaller chat because it is a bit bulky. Sometimes the player can't see his fighter because there are a big sentence who hide all the room
Put a cat to the home, so that players can talk, to say for example:
Bob: I open a server
Joe: I join your server
Molo: I can not open a server help me
Joe: Go on the forum ....
Bob: Uh, no; I gone into the Jean-Kevin server, join me Joe
It will facilitate the way to meet

Thanks
1 x
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.