Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Help the developers

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Waysh
Meatbag

Help the developers

Post by Waysh » Sun May 15, 2016 1:57 pm

This post is dedicated to the developer/s, if your'e not a developer there's no point in reading this.

Hi, I have been playing superfighters 2 in school with my friends for almost a year now and for so long we all said "how cool it would be if there was an online version of it". Today I found this epic game, I'm so happy and I want to help you if I can.
I'm a pixel artist and I'd love to help you as much as possible, I just want this game to be even better! :D
0 x

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Sun May 15, 2016 2:50 pm

Waysh wrote:This post is dedicated to the developer/s, if your'e not a developer there's no point in reading this.
This is a public forum. Sending a message directly to the developers without any other replies could've easily been done through the PM system. After all, there are only two devs, and adding recepients to a message has never been that easy.
Waysh wrote:Hi, I have been playing superfighters 2 in school with my friends for almost a year now [...]
Waysh wrote:I'm a pixel artist [...]
I'm not a dev, but usually presenting your work inside such a thread would be a good idea. I'm a bit skeptical about you being in school and also being a "pixel artist", so if we're already talking about art I'd like to see some of your work too.
0 x

Kawabanga
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Epic fails amateur.
Post by Kawabanga » Sun May 15, 2016 3:01 pm

Waysh wrote:I'm a pixel artist and I'd love to help you as much as possible, I just want this game to be even better! :D
In case you weren't employed, there is a map editor built in the game. You can master its properties to produce a new, innovative gameplay experince through the maps that everyone can download and use :) .
0 x

Yopa
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: The great cosmic christ
SFD Alias: Diablo Yoyoeho
Started SFD: 1.5.9

Post by Yopa » Sun May 15, 2016 4:40 pm

True the devs need help. I think you have habilities for help devs. I see in you a big artist :D . I hope you Can help the devs because there are bad in pixel art :ugeek: Show your capacity for they accept you in they super band.
0 x
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Kawabanga
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Epic fails amateur.
Post by Kawabanga » Sun May 15, 2016 4:48 pm

Yopa wrote:. I hope you Can help the devs because there are bad in pixel art
Fortunatelly we don't live in some totalitarian countries where you would ask yourself for a ban at least. :D
1 x

Billy
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Owner of a failed Clan
SFD Account: Billy
SFD Alias: Billy
Started SFD: October 2015

Post by Billy » Sun May 15, 2016 6:10 pm

If you look at the new legs, yes they need help.
2 x
Join Delta Squad today, if you mail me now you will get this cool private rank for FREE, but thats not all, you will also get an imaginary Cookie, so better hurry up!
Yea, ehh, that was a big fail...

Waysh
Meatbag

Post by Waysh » Mon May 16, 2016 12:01 am

KliPeH wrote:
Waysh wrote:This post is dedicated to the developer/s, if your'e not a developer there's no point in reading this.
This is a public forum. Sending a message directly to the developers without any other replies could've easily been done through the PM system. After all, there are only two devs, and adding recepients to a message has never been that easy.
Waysh wrote:Hi, I have been playing superfighters 2 in school with my friends for almost a year now [...]
Waysh wrote:I'm a pixel artist [...]
I'm not a dev, but usually presenting your work inside such a thread would be a good idea. I'm a bit skeptical about you being in school and also being a "pixel artist", so if we're already talking about art I'd like to see some of your work too.

I'm new to the forums and I don't know the developers. I don't understand why you instantly assume that I can't help with the art just because I haven't graduated yet, I've seen many great artists that are still in school. I'm not capable of doing all the art for the game but I can help by making more costumes and sprites, the artstyle is fairly simple tbh. You can close this thread, I'll try to contact one of the developers.
0 x

Yopa
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Yopa » Tue May 17, 2016 8:08 am

You Can pm the devs here : memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=48
0 x
Hidden Content

Motto73
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Superfighter Royale
SFD Account: Motto73
SFD Alias: Motto73, Pack-Man!
Started SFD: Multiplayer Test Demo

Post by Motto73 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:26 am

Billy wrote:If you look at the new legs, yes they need help.
That's right. I really think that it's a good idea to have pant and shoes, but in this way...
So I Really think that the graphics are great. Hjärpe is so good making the dark shadows with pixels. But please, do something for the legs! :(
1 x

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Tue May 17, 2016 10:23 am

Motto73 wrote:[...] But please, do something for the legs! :(
Waysh, you're a "pixel artist" after all. Create some custom sprites/palletes and make a vote which version is better. All I see in this thread is talk, at least give us an example of something you made.
1 x

Motto73
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Motto73 » Tue May 17, 2016 10:37 am

Yeah, Waysh, how about to design us new legs?
You could send some pictures to this thread.
0 x

Yopa
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Yopa » Tue May 17, 2016 12:41 pm

Motto73 wrote:Yeah, Waysh, how about to design us new legs?
You could send some pictures to this thread.
The game is on x-99 i think. I have try work the pixels for weapons its veeeeery hard. Clap clap for the designer
0 x
Hidden Content

Ortimh
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Alias: Unknown
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.2.1
Post by Ortimh » Tue May 17, 2016 1:20 pm

You guys didn't pay much attention to the OP. He said 'Superfighters 2'. He played 'Superfighters 2'. With his said friends he played 'Superfighters 2'. He wants to help the developers after playing 'Superfighters 2'. 8-)
2 x

Hjarpe
Lead Designer
Lead Designer
Started SFD: The grey dawn of time

Post by Hjarpe » Wed May 18, 2016 6:52 pm

Ortimh wrote:You guys didn't pay much attention to the OP. He said 'Superfighters 2'. He played 'Superfighters 2'. With his said friends he played 'Superfighters 2'. He wants to help the developers after playing 'Superfighters 2'. 8-)
I wonder who made that game. I'm sure it wasn't authorized!

Thanks for the offer Waysh, but despite my inability to draw legs we're not looking for another artist :lol:
7 x
Quinterball: Vigorously shaking a tile while rapidly tapping CTRL causes the selected tile to randomly flash red.
MythoLogic Interactive: By design.

Motto73
Superfighter
Superfighter

Post by Motto73 » Mon May 23, 2016 10:16 am

Hjarpe wrote:Thanks for the offer Waysh, but despite my inability to draw legs we're not looking for another artist :lol:
Hi again!

Now, after a few days I have started thinkin that the legs are actually good. Hjärpe is so good making things with a very few pixels. The map editor is awesome because of the super cool tiles from the official maps! Thanks!
1 x