Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Suggestion: after your deah ingame you can train on an extra map

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
L+m3x7+_+755AU
Meatbag
SFD Alias: Kaiba
Suggestion: after your deah ingame you can train on an extra map

Post by L+m3x7+_+755AU » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:44 pm

Dear Developers,

I would wish that I could do something/play/train if I die in one match. Often it takes to long until I respawn and I just go afk and miss the start of the next round :(

Maybe dead players could be teleported to...
- a extra map where you train/fight bots but still can watch the actual players fighting through an "TV"
- dead players turn to "ghosts" and can still jump/walk on the map but cant influence the actual players.

P.S. I just want to do sth. after I lose and train without leaving the server :idea:

What do you think about it?
0 x

Lamgiabao
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Haha!I don't have any title...
SFD Account: 666:B14c
Started SFD: Beta 1.0.2c

Post by Lamgiabao » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:53 am

Great idea! I hope this feature wil be in the game!
0 x

hyper copter
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Leave my profile alone.
SFD Account: Hyper
SFD Alias: Hyper

Post by hyper copter » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:21 am

• That extra map would only work with officials.
  • Ghosts would have to be optional via the game info menu, So that they don't distract other players.
0 x
''The great thing about multitasking is that several things can go wrong at once."
- Andrew B. Sweger.

Rada
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Rada
Started SFD: 2012

Post by Rada » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:30 am

It's a good idea but it might bring some lag, can't you just browse your phone when you are dead.
2 x
Does it hurt?
No, I'm just humming a little song called "Ouch!"

Rick Sanchez
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Alcoholic
SFD Account: Rick Sanchez
SFD Alias: Rick Sanchez
Started SFD: 1.5.0b

Post by Rick Sanchez » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:51 pm

L+m3x7+_+755AU wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:44 pm
Dear Developers,

I would wish that I could do something/play/train if I die in one match. Often it takes to long until I respawn and I just go afk and miss the start of the next round :(

- a extra map where you train/fight bots but still can watch the actual players fighting through an "TV"
- dead players turn to "ghosts" and can still jump/walk on the map but cant influence the actual players.

P.S. I just want to do sth. after I lose and train without leaving the server :idea:

Or or or instead of doing that maybe let the devs come up with an optional minigame you can play between rounds? Nothing special, just something to keep you occupied between stretched out/boring rounds
0 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:57 pm

Rick Sanchez wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:51 pm
L+m3x7+_+755AU wrote:
Dear Developers,

Or or or instead of doing that maybe let the devs come up with an optional minigame you can play between rounds? Nothing special, just something to keep you occupied between stretched out/boring rounds
Definitely leaning toward Rick’s Idea. You know when YouTube used to buffer you could play a game of snake with the buffer symbol to keep yourself occupied? Something like that. A seperate map would be to extra and unnecessary in my opinion.
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

Lone
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Lone

Post by Lone » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:21 am

L+m3x7+_+755AU wrote:
Dear Developers,

But why do not you try to stop dying?
0 x
Believe me, this pain you're feeling will only get worse.

L+m3x7+_+755AU
Meatbag
SFD Alias: Kaiba
Post by L+m3x7+_+755AU » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:47 am

Rick Sanchez wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:51 pm
L+m3x7+_+755AU wrote:
Dear Developers,

Yeah at least there should be employment :=)
I know many players want to be the best of the best and would prefer fighting bots or using an aim trainer to improve their skills. Probably you could also try sth. new - in ghost form - what didnt work in the actual game (I think about the invisibility like "Time trial in Mario Kart").
0 x