Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Wait for free slot

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Hamurlik
Fighter
Fighter

Wait for free slot

Post by Hamurlik » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:20 am

How about adding a button when attaching a button, in case there will be 8/8 players, When one of them comes out, you will automatically join there. See the photo.
https://imgur.com/a/LDebY0w
https://imgur.com/a/6csz8z6
2 x

Sree
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: phasmic
SFD Alias: sree

Post by Sree » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:42 am

This could be a cool addition, I think it should work something like a queue. for example, if a server is full and I join the queue, it would display how many players are currently in the queue and my place in the queue, and when there is a free slot in the server, the first in the queue will be the first to join it.
3 x

Rick Sanchez
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Alcoholic
SFD Account: Rick Sanchez
SFD Alias: Rick Sanchez
Started SFD: 1.5.0b

Post by Rick Sanchez » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:47 am

Sree wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:42 am
This could be a cool addition, I think it should work something like a queue. for example, if a server is full and I join the queue, it would display how many players are currently in the queue and my place in the queue, and when there is a free slot in the server, the first in the queue will be the first to join it.
I already suggested this a while back, would be cool to just press enter and the game would automatically connect you when a spot is free, instead of spamming enter for 10 minutes straight.
3 x