Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

How did this Happen?

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Lone
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Lone

How did this Happen?

Post by Lone » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:35 pm

https://imgur.com/a/Rcj9z4e I honestly did not know where to post this, just wanted to share it here
0 x
Believe me, this pain you're feeling will only get worse.

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:51 pm

You should post that in Problem and Bugs. You probably performed something that the community often calls a “dash” or a “boost” off of a barrel or another object. It is a glitch that allows you to send your character a considerable distance away from the object of origin. You must have done that without even knowing. Another possibility could include the large knockback of the boss. When the boss performs a triple tap or grab punches you it will send you flying in some cases. What is peculiar though is that you seem to have a full health bar. Is there anymore information that you could provide us?
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:55 pm

Don't post this in the bugs section, as we don't really see it as a bug. At least I don't. Hanging out up there seem fine. Just jump down again to continue fighting.
4 x
Gurt

Rick Sanchez
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Alcoholic
SFD Account: Rick Sanchez
SFD Alias: Rick Sanchez
Started SFD: 1.5.0b

Post by Rick Sanchez » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:37 am

Gurt wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:55 pm
Don't post this in the bugs section, as we don't really see it as a bug. At least I don't. Hanging out up there seem fine. Just jump down again to continue fighting.
It's no longer a bug, its a way of life. Pls add Barrel roll jump boost back, it was the best thing ever next to dive boost 😄
1 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:54 pm

Rick Sanchez wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:37 am
Gurt wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:55 pm
It's no longer a bug, its a way of life. Pls add Barrel roll jump boost back, it was the best thing ever next to dive boost 😄
I really miss using the roll kick boost. Really let you get to hard to reach places. Oh well, guess it is in the past how.
1 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

Lone
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Lone

Post by Lone » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:33 pm

RickAvory wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:51 pm
You should post that in Problem and Bugs. You probably performed something that the community often calls a “dash” or a “boost” off of a barrel or another object. It is a glitch that allows you to send your character a considerable distance away from the object of origin. You must have done that without even knowing. Another possibility could include the large knockback of the boss. When the boss performs a triple tap or grab punches you it will send you flying in some cases. What is peculiar though is that you seem to have a full health bar. Is there anymore information that you could provide us?
In fact, it happened both. He tried to kick me and eventually kicked the box in which I was making me perform a perfect "Dash"
1 x
Believe me, this pain you're feeling will only get worse.