Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Player Highlight Color

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
hyper copter
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Leave my profile alone.
SFD Account: Hyper
SFD Alias: Hyper

Player Highlight Color

Post by hyper copter » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:06 am

It happens to me a lot when I play with my friends on the same computer that I mistake my fighter's position for theirs. that only happens because of the highlight at the start of the game. Because I am used to looking for the flashing fighter just as the game starts. Now when playing offline, Only player 1 gets highlighted. mistaking my fighter for his. Now my idea is to simply make the white flashing highlight thing a customizable color for every fighter. This may also include items, I dunno.

Edit: this should include multiplayer because we both get highlighted in the same color.

Another Edit: Another idea is to make the highlight color based on what team you are in.
2 x
''The great thing about multitasking is that several things can go wrong at once."
- Andrew B. Sweger.