Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Map List refreshed while in game

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
jlo
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: hey
SFD Account: jlo
Started SFD: March 2017

Map List refreshed while in game

Post by jlo » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:29 pm

So I was thinking, gurt mentioned there will be a /reloadscripts to refresh your scripts while in the game. What if there was a similar function with maps? Like after every round we would be able to select the map we just downloaded. So we could say for example /reloadmaps or we could just drag it to our downloads folder, or add a subscription in the workshop, just say /map [blahblah] and Instead of instantly being able to play the map if that's not possible then maybe after each round we can play the map downloaded.

Let me know your concerns and hopefully this reaches the developers for a future update, this would be good since I met alot of friends that dont have my maps, they will download it after the round, the thing is they have to restart the server and they usually have around 8 people including the host.
2 x
<Aspect> Vapsiz#8861