Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Some suggestions about setting options

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
CrazyDuck
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: CrazyDuckk
SFD Alias: CrazyDuck
Started SFD: 2014

Some suggestions about setting options

Post by CrazyDuck » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:31 pm

I found something interesting: in the released version, the weapon bar is on the left, the durability bar is red too, maybe sometimes confused with health bar. Is it possible to add a settings option to move the weapon bar to the right or use the classic weapon bar?
There's also the fact that continuous background music can cause hearing fatigue. Maybe it's better to add a button setting to turn off/turn on background music.
And some players may want to have the option of turning off the red flashed when the items is damaged
By the way, how do the language tools work? it don't respond.
3 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:16 pm

CrazyDuck wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:31 pm
I found something interesting: in the released version, the weapon bar is on the left, the durability bar is red too, maybe sometimes confused with health bar. Is it possible to add a settings option to move the weapon bar to the right or use the classic weapon bar?
There's also the fact that continuous background music can cause hearing fatigue. Maybe it's better to add a button setting to turn off/turn on background music.
And some players may want to have the option of turning off the red flashed when the items is damaged
By the way, how do the language tools work? it don't respond.
I think customisation of your HUD would be a very neat feature. Especially because this new HUD has a tendency to obstruct certain parts of maps. I wonder how a feature like this would work in the grand scheme of things though.
1 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

hyper copter
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Leave my profile alone.
SFD Account: Hyper
SFD Alias: Hyper

Post by hyper copter » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:23 am

I think the new HUD should be moveable and resizeable; And yeah, We should have an option for the red flashing.
1 x
''The great thing about multitasking is that several things can go wrong at once."
- Andrew B. Sweger.