Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Using parts of the Campaigns as Official Maps

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Re: Using parts of the Campaigns as Official Maps

Post by RickAvory » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:34 pm

Oreo wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:14 pm
The title speaks for itself. Iam sure we’d all enjoy beating the campaigns with or without our buds, but after we’re done with the missions, we should get some kind of reward (not that the campaign itself isn’t one but hey... Who doesn’t want more official maps? lol).

I saw the trailer and I was like: “Dang that map should be a versus stage”, I said that like twice (in my head lol). It would give more meaning to the campaigns if the players can unlock a new official map (or 2) from the story.

PS: I don’t mean to sound naggy with two suggestions in less than 12 hours, I’ve thought about most of my suggestions all at once, and now is when I finally build up the courage to speak.
Hi, @Oreo. I am not going to say much about this to avoid any spoilers, however one such case already exists where a map is now in the Versus, Survival, and Campaign modes. Great minds think alike
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst