Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Sfd Channel on Youtube ?

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Armadyl5
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: 1.2.1

Sfd Channel on Youtube ?

Post by Armadyl5 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:02 pm

had this thought after seeing a video about fun moments in sfd on youtube , what if we had a channel on youtube for sfd , that would produce videos like Tutorials , Top 10 Kills of the week , Tips and Tricks For Melee/Aiming/Surviving , PRO VS PRO fights , Clan Wars Also Could Be Filmed and Viewed For Everyone to See , Imagine If We Had a Tournament for Clan Vs Clan or 1 vs 1 Fights , and all the fights were Uploaded to Youtube , with some editing by out fellow forum members who have some experience with editing videos , This Really Sent Chills Down My Spine .
1 x
Never Surrender !

Always Fight For Your Rights , and Don't Let Your Friends Down .

Raptor
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Pro
Started SFD: 0.0.0 I'm SFD
Location: In the secret base of the SFD masters who snipe people's heads off

Post by Raptor » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:27 pm

I like this but will everyone know the password to the account or something so if they have a clan war they don't have to wait for the people with the pass word to the account to post the video instead they can do it there selves.
1 x
im back guys!!!!!!

Armadyl5
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: 1.2.1

Post by Armadyl5 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:32 pm

Raptor wrote:I like this but will everyone know the password to the account or something so if they have a clan war they don't have to wait for the people with the pass word to the account to post the video instead they can do it there selves.
No Actually What i meant is That a mod or a forum member (with some experience with video editing) would manage the account on youtube , clan leaders can send him the footage of their wars , players could send him their best KILLS and maybe best matches ( You know , those epic matches in sfd ) so he can make a proper video for it . (top 10 kills of the week / ?? Clan VS ?? Clan ClanWar / Sfd Funny moments and fails)
0 x
Never Surrender !

Always Fight For Your Rights , and Don't Let Your Friends Down .