Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Steam Workshop Idea

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Hamurlik
Fighter
Fighter

Steam Workshop Idea

Post by Hamurlik » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:27 am

Hi, since you created a page to play in steam, why do not you make a workshop in steam? :?: With the help of the workshop, you can lay out maps, and download maps, The same can be done with scripts, And with the textures, Well, you know these texture packs. After all, it's a good idea to quickly download add-ons ;)
1 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:22 pm

I actually think this is a great idea. Instead of having to go and download maps and put it in folders you can just go to steam workshop and subscribe to whatever you want. I haven’t even thought about this. Maybe adding custom clothing as well?
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

Hamurlik
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Hamurlik » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:01 pm

yep, this nice idea, but how about in the workshop also put a replacement for sounds?
0 x

Hamurlik
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Hamurlik » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:59 pm

RickAvory wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:22 pm
I actually think this is a great idea. Instead of having to go and download maps and put it in folders you can just go to steam workshop and subscribe to whatever you want. I haven’t even thought about this. Maybe adding custom clothing as well?
Yep, add special custom clothes

And the server creator can choose whether to use custom Clothes
0 x

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:21 pm

We will look into the workshop part of SFD for maps and extension scripts once we have the beta running, leaving us some time to tinker with that.
3 x
Gurt