Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

The fast block

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Jovani
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Heroe
SFD Account: Jovani
SFD Alias: Johnny
Started SFD: 2014
The fast block

Post by Jovani » Sun May 27, 2018 7:52 am

Hello, in this topic I will talk about the fast block in SFD.
Well we all know that in SFD you can not block when the player blocks (If it is possible to block while the other player blocks but the odds are not effective...) and in the fight of reflexes when someone evade attack of the opponent he attacks but the other defends himself against that attack and attacks again (For example, it would be in Kung Fu), in SFD you can not do the same and it would be more efficient in the fight that can be blocked fast, in a version of SFD you could only block in that way only with pipe, hammer, baton and machete, but now in all forms of attack either with hands.
Well that was all I hope you like it.

Examples:
Last edited by Jovani on Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
0 x
-I hope one day to have green ping on most servers...
-SFD is a good game that inspired people to make friends, be artists and "YouTubers". I hope one day SFD becomes famous and everyone recognizes it.