Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

April fools idea

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Banisher
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Account: Banisher

April fools idea

Post by Banisher » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:08 pm

For April fools, you guys should prank the users.

I suggest something along the lines of replacing the punch with grab, kick with grab, and block with grab. The judo throw throws the receiving player all the way across the map, and the judo punch instakills.

Way to show those grab-hating buds. >:D
1 x

mgtr14
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: OkOkOK
SFD Alias: Witness Pink Jaeky!
Started SFD: 2016
Post by mgtr14 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:20 pm

No? An april fools joke shouldn't just fuck over the game like that and turn it upside down for a day.
I don't know if they're gonna do something for april fools, but it definetely won't be this, and I bet they won't even tell us what's coming.
3 x
Shut up bitch!!

Banisher
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Banisher » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:55 pm

mgtr14 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:20 pm
No? An april fools joke shouldn't just fuck over the game like that and turn it upside down for a day.
I don't know if they're gonna do something for april fools, but it definetely won't be this, and I bet they won't even tell us what's coming.
It should "turn it upside down for a day". That's the point. I'm not here for the crappiest and slightest joke ever.
0 x

mgtr14
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: OkOkOK
SFD Alias: Witness Pink Jaeky!
Started SFD: 2016
Post by mgtr14 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:44 am

Banisher wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:55 pm
It should "turn it upside down for a day". That's the point. I'm not here for the crappiest and slightest joke ever.
But I'd still like to be able to play the game, I still doubt that they'll make such changes for april fools.
IMO, I've seen some april fools jokes that don't do that either, and either just make an obviously fake announcement of some weird new content, they just kept the game playable while leaving the game be.
I don't know, change the chain to a snake, make the flaregun shoot fireworks and make the text "YOU ARE DEAD" never disappear.
0 x
Shut up bitch!!

Rick Sanchez
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Alcoholic
SFD Account: Rick Sanchez
SFD Alias: Rick Sanchez
Started SFD: 1.5.0b

Post by Rick Sanchez » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:14 pm

Banisher wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:08 pm
For April fools, you guys should prank the users.

I suggest something along the lines of replacing the punch with grab, kick with grab, and block with grab. The judo throw throws the receiving player all the way across the map, and the judo punch instakills.

Way to show those grab-hating buds. >:D
If they would have pranked us, you basically took the whole suprise element from it already so, Thanks.
0 x

Banisher
Fighter
Fighter

Post by Banisher » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:14 am

You're welcome. I would've expected that you expected it. ;)
0 x