Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Destructables idea

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Rick Sanchez
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Alcoholic
SFD Account: Rick Sanchez
SFD Alias: Rick Sanchez
Started SFD: 1.5.0b

Destructables idea

Post by Rick Sanchez » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:01 am

For once im not here to complain but to make actual suggestions. Ok, i saw a thread about someone wanting those big Red crate thingies to be Droppable, i thought maybe there could be some sort of "environment events", Im talking about stuff like Big towers exploding and falling down raining all sorts of physics crap on players, And overall making the Environment more destructable. Wouldn't it be awesome seeing a dude get totally slapped by a big ass tower falling down? The The falling thingy in Tower idk what it's called but that´s kinda like it, but i actually want more, Bigger, better, More physics related destruction stuff. That'd be cool.
1 x

JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

Post by JakSparro98 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:33 pm

Rick Sanchez wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:01 am
For once im not here to complain but to make actual suggestions. Ok, i saw a thread about someone wanting those big Red crate thingies to be Droppable, i thought maybe there could be some sort of "environment events", Im talking about stuff like Big towers exploding and falling down raining all sorts of physics crap on players, And overall making the Environment more destructable. Wouldn't it be awesome seeing a dude get totally slapped by a big ass tower falling down? The The falling thingy in Tower idk what it's called but that´s kinda like it, but i actually want more, Bigger, better, More physics related destruction stuff. That'd be cool.
Is up to the map creator to decide how and how much his maps have to be "destructible", the editor allows to make almost every tile as dynamic so this is a feature that is technically already available.
If you wanted to suggest something to the developers you should discuss how to improve the current official maps or future ones, proving why your ideas can really enhance the gameplay.

This is a map concept made by Motto, it's a first step to try analyze if the fully destructable way is the right one, I personally like the idea, but it could be too chaotic if abused.
1 x

Rick Sanchez
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Alcoholic
SFD Account: Rick Sanchez
SFD Alias: Rick Sanchez
Started SFD: 1.5.0b

Post by Rick Sanchez » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:05 am

JakSparro98 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:33 pm
Rick Sanchez wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:01 am
Is up to the map creator to decide how and how much his maps have to be "destructible", the editor allows to make almost every tile as dynamic so this is a feature that is technically already available.
If you wanted to suggest something to the developers you should discuss how to improve the current official maps or future ones, proving why your ideas can really enhance the gameplay.

This is a map concept made by Motto, it's a first step to try analyze if the fully destructable way is the right one, I personally like the idea, but it could be too chaotic if abused.
This is not an idea to "improve the game" but to just spice it up. This would add to the fun factor, atleast for me.
0 x