Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Superfighters Deluxe - server ideas

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Shock
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content-maker
SFD Account: Shock
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.2.0.

Superfighters Deluxe - server ideas

Post by Shock » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Superfighters Deluxe server ideas
Hello everyone , I think this idea will not be ignored as my previous ones
So...

1.The ability to play from the server - always when I start the server , i have to turn the game separately and connect to my ip address to join my own server , this is a waste of time , it would be much easier to connect to your server quickly.

2.Show server profile
Sometimes some players are so stubborn and they can't believe the person whose ping : 1 that it is server , it would be good to show that you are a real hoster of the server
-If you changed the team - the nickname color changes , but not a sign of the team!

3.Map rotation folder setting , so , for example : you made any new folder in the main folder of the SFD maps , you named this - "mini-games" with the sfdm map files inside , you can put it in your server rotation(Command = /mr minigames).

Thanks for your attention!
8 x
-Content-maker.