Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Possibility of Editing clothes or making our own

Give us your input on how we may improve the game in future versions.
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules. For this forum you also need to follow these additional rules.
Bad Clown
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Stupid Newb
SFD Account: Hearth
SFD Alias: I'm changing my name everyday
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.6.2

Possibility of Editing clothes or making our own

Post by Bad Clown » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Hello.

Today I was creating some textures,and then "oh,why can't we edit the clothes?" if we can edit the weapons,we can edit the clothes,but actually,NOT.

That's quite sad...Because if we want a "dark goalie mask",we can't have it.

So,in next update I will hope this possibility.

Thanks.
3 x

Noble
SFD Alias: |LPH| Nobel
Started SFD: I'm a newbie, teach me well.

Post by Noble » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:39 pm

It'll edit only how you see everyone's appearance in your screen, like a texture.

I don't approve this as a possibility, but I think more items will come soon. You can suggest a dark goalie mask if you want.
3 x
♫ Raise your hands for the people that will never let you down ♪

Pricey
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Alias: (LM) Pricey
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.8.8

Post by Pricey » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:16 pm

Noble wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:39 pm
It'll edit only how you see everyone's appearance in your screen, like a texture.

I don't approve this as a possibility, but I think more items will come soon. You can suggest a dark goalie mask if you want.
If it's like a texture why not make it a texture, we can freely edit the textures of weapons so why is it a dilemma to do the same for clothes? If I want to make custom masks/clothes I'll look past the fact it may make other people's outfits look a bit wacky.
1 x

Tom Th3 Assasin
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: SuperStar
SFD Account: Jak Mike

Post by Tom Th3 Assasin » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:25 am

Noble wrote:

The goalie mask was just an example for what he means,if editing get in our hands there are almost 20-30 frames of the Fighter.and you have to edit all the 30 frames running-3,diving1,death motion-7,reload-5,aim-3,falling-2.for example the aviator hat editing in those frames.So can u do that,just leave it in the dev's hands
1 x

Minion222
Meatbag
Title: Overly White Min
SFD Account: Minion222
SFD Alias: @Minion
Started SFD: Sum Pre-Alpha
Post by Minion222 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:08 am

Tom Th3 Assasin wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:25 am
Noble wrote:

The goalie mask was just an example for what he means,if editing get in our hands there are almost 20-30 frames of the Fighter.and you have to edit all the 30 frames running-3,diving1,death motion-7,reload-5,aim-3,falling-2.for example the aviator hat editing in those frames.So can u do that,just leave it in the dev's hands
Yes, it would be a hastle but many people do this there are definetly some great spriters here that could do it i mean in higher quality games like a game called cosmoteer, if you want to mod in weapons then you'd need to make full animations and clothes editing here would be simpler than that since you would have something to work on allready, though the possibility isn't great it still would be possible.
0 x
Where Are My Shoot Triggers!