Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Pressing alt

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
DanQZ
Fighter
Fighter

Pressing alt

Post by DanQZ » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:38 am

Not only does it let you walk, but there's one other thing I noticed very recently.

It also slows the speed that your gun aims so that you can aim precisely. I'm not sure if this was very obvious for some people but it took me over a year of playing to actually notice.
0 x

KliPeH
Title: [happy moth noises]
SFD Account: KliPeH
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.4.2

Post by KliPeH » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:19 am

Yep. I also saw somebody use it to pick up a drop close to a mine without it going off too. It's just a shame people use the smug walk action as a means to boast when they win the round; it's dumb and I could never understand it. Does it have any other functions though? Perhaps you regenerate stamina faster if you walk instead of jogging?
0 x

Lunatic
Title: I hope Klipeh bans himself
SFD Alias: (LM) Lunatic
Started SFD: 1.0.5 Pre-Alpha

Post by Lunatic » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:13 pm

Incorrect on the stamina regen part.

Standing still gives you the most stamina regen. Walking and jogging have the same stamina regen speed. I believe Ledgehanging/ladderclimbing give less. From there, you don't regen stamina in the air.

I'm under the assumption that mines just explode when you get close. I'd love it if mines didn't go off if you were walking though.
1 x
Originally posted by Gurt
SFD BADASS! 8-)

Iliyan
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Enthusiast of SF and SFD
SFD Account: Iliyan
SFD Alias: Iliyan[44]
Started SFD: Carving for it since normal SF

Post by Iliyan » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:00 pm

DanQZ wrote:Not only does it let you walk, but there's one other thing I noticed very recently.

It also slows the speed that your gun aims so that you can aim precisely. I'm not sure if this was very obvious for some people but it took me over a year of playing to actually notice.
if youre hit by a roket you can turn the roket slower if presing atl too
0 x