Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

Explaining where is the images for textures

Custom textures and sounds
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Kate
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Alias: ~#Kate#~
Started SFD: 1.8.8

Explaining where is the images for textures

Post by Kate » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:53 am

~Ok so some people be asking ''how or where do I download textures'' and they end up searching in the wrong spot....~

~ITS NOT IN YOUR PC FOLDER FOR CONTENT!~

~Its really at your [your computer name] program names x[number of programs you have] superfighters deluxe /content/data/images/weapons and so on.~

~And to download the textures then you will have to download an app that extracts the file into folder form so you can access the files/images and copy and paste the XNB file into your weapon images into them ~

~BE SURE TO SAVE THE ORIGINAL FLARE FILE FROM THE IMAGES BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE DONT MAKE FLARES~

~Furthermore don't forget save the makeshift folder or else bottles and chairs will look like pink boxes [been there done that 030]~

`AND REMEMBER FIND A WAY TO EITHER SAVE OR GET RID OF THE ORIGINAL XNB FILES OF THE ORGINAL FILES: But I recommend not to delete them cause then the game will always ask u to update it 2 get the XNB files back in there and that will just make u lose ur textures so that's what I know so far....so yeah bye friends!~ ^-^~Kate :D

Edit: If you ever do delete a original texture or sound you can just update the game and it will automatically download them back to there spot [Urgh I regert using these emojis]
Last edited by Kate on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Logic in SFD? Pffffttt!

TheOriginalCj
Title: Lifetime Sentence to SF Wiki
SFD Alias: RedneckJed
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.1.0

Post by TheOriginalCj » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:33 am

I approved this topic, but Kate as an FYI, people tend to read more organized posts.

I reccomend organizing this post a little more so it's much more clear to readers.
0 x
Superfighters Wiki Founder
The Superfighters Wiki
Join the Wiki!
Danger Ross wrote: What are you doing here wiki-slave?! GET BACK TO WORK!

Kate
Fighter
Fighter
SFD Alias: ~#Kate#~
Started SFD: 1.8.8

Post by Kate » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:01 pm

Ok ill try my best to organize my post thanks for the tip
0 x
Logic in SFD? Pffffttt!

Kate
Fighter
Fighter