Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

violation of our rights

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
drongo
Meatbag
SFD Account: Drongo

violation of our rights

Post by drongo » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:04 pm

Dear administrators or community administrator. I am writing this post with the hope that you will not ignore it, but actually solve this problem. I played SFD for a long time. back in 2014-2015 (I don’t remember exactly) and I liked everything. And now I decided to start playing it again after so many years. BUT I was very upset by the fact that now you need to write any messages MANDATORY in English. I myself am from Russia and have nothing against your language and indeed any language as a whole. BUT why, why is it so necessary. I am sure the game has many players who do not know this language. And then what to do, to be silent? It hurts our rights and equalities with other players. But if you write in our language, then we get a kick or a ban. And all because we do not know this or any other language. The game should not bear such a framework in front of the players. I believe that if I know my language I can write anything on it within reason. Thank you for your attention and I really hope for your understanding and a speedy solution.
P.S.I wrote all this through Google translator, so please do not be offended at the sight of errors, most likely Google did not understand me.
2 x

Shock
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Content-maker
SFD Account: Shock
Started SFD: Pre-Alpha 1.2.0.

Post by Shock » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:11 pm

Let's say... English is an international language, there are also many Russian servers where you can use the language, this is the decision of certain individuals and two official servers in order to have some balance in communication, since not all players know Russian and biggest part knows English...
2 x
-Content-maker.

Mighty Spirit the 2
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Wasted potential
SFD Account: ake004
SFD Alias: Retired SFD player
Started SFD: When melee was good

Post by Mighty Spirit the 2 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:42 pm

That's just on the official servers i think. I think people there don't like russians in general, because some russians have toxic behaviour (like teaming or targeting) and other people don't understand them in the chat, so when they see other russians they will have prejudice against them. So basically some individuals have ruined the server for all russians.
Find a russian server, there you can speak as much russian as you want.
Or use Emoji language, it is universal language :D
0 x
🎶I will tell your story if you die
I will tell your story and keep you alive the best i can
But I've always had the feeling we would die young
Some die young
🎵
https://i.imgur.com/D479VLi.png

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:04 pm

English is the only language to be spoken on this board. As Administrators and Moderators we need to be able to read and understand what you have posted.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2

For any servers it's really up to the host to decide what kind of rules they want. If they want a specific language only (maybe to understand what's being said) it's up to them. If you don't agree on the rules you should try to find another server or host your own.
5 x
Gurt