Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

When is SFD coming to gog.com?

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Mighty Spirit the 2
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Apparently i'm a "Grabber"
SFD Alias: (...) Spirit
Started SFD: September 2017, Alpha v.1.3.4c

When is SFD coming to gog.com?

Post by Mighty Spirit the 2 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:55 pm

Question to the developers :)
Any plans to get Superfighters Deluxe released on gog.com store in the near future? :?:
- Just curious, i'm sure i read somewhere there where plans for this.
I can't wait to purchase this game again, so that i don't have to launch dam Steam every time i want to play Superfighters Deluxe, whenever i have time at School or on other short occasions. Especially launching the game in steam without internet, always a pain. I want to own the game without freaking Steam DRM-interfering at all times.. :|
2 x
Spirits - Unite

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:51 am

Mythologic goes steamworks bye bye never on DRM
0 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst

JakSparro98
Superfighter
Superfighter
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.0.5

Post by JakSparro98 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:44 pm

RickAvory wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:51 am
Steam will NOT be the only delivery platform they planned to release SFD on, according to what Gurt said in one of the past status updates:
Gurt wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:15 pm
[..] we're also gonna prepare to release the game to other digital platforms. We have not figured this one out to 100% yet but we will focus on the last planned features, release them on Steam and when we feel that the game is ready then we will start releasing it on other platforms (whichever they may be). With only one platform (Steam right now) it's easy to build, package and upload updates to Steam. Each platform will most likely include their own little ritual to perform when updating the game and it's just extra work we want to minimize so once we SFD becomes available on other platforms we will yet again reduce the update frequency to maybe a few times a year. This might make sense as we won't spend as much time working on SFD as before so updates will naturally be less frequent. As I stated before, we have not figured this one out to 100% yet.
[..]
We don't know for sure if GOG will ever be chosen as secondary platform though.
1 x

RickAvory
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Sunny City Nationalist
SFD Account: Rick Avory
SFD Alias: (EA) Rick Avory
Started SFD: Sep 2016

Post by RickAvory » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:30 am

JakSparro98 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:44 pm
RickAvory wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:51 am
Steam will NOT be the only delivery platform they planned to release SFD on, according to what Gurt said in one of the past status updates:
Gurt wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:15 pm
[..] we're also gonna prepare to release the game to other digital platforms. We have not figured this one out to 100% yet but we will focus on the last planned features, release them on Steam and when we feel that the game is ready then we will start releasing it on other platforms (whichever they may be). With only one platform (Steam right now) it's easy to build, package and upload updates to Steam. Each platform will most likely include their own little ritual to perform when updating the game and it's just extra work we want to minimize so once we SFD becomes available on other platforms we will yet again reduce the update frequency to maybe a few times a year. This might make sense as we won't spend as much time working on SFD as before so updates will naturally be less frequent. As I stated before, we have not figured this one out to 100% yet.
[..]
We don't know for sure if GOG will ever be chosen as secondary platform though.
r/wooooooooooooooosh
xdxd
1 x
We must root out the impurities in our midst