Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

What happened to Contest Mode?

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Splinter
Superfighter
Superfighter
Title: Grenade chef
Started SFD: 1.1.6
What happened to Contest Mode?

Post by Splinter » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:43 am

I may have misunderstood, but I thought the contest mode script was already supposed to be on the Steam Workshop, but I couldn't find it there. Is it not ready yet, or was there an unknown issue when posting the script on the workshop?
1 x
Hold your breath.

Gurt
Lead Programmer
Lead Programmer
Title: Lead programmer
Started SFD: Made it!

Post by Gurt » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:15 am

I still have some few things to fix on it before releasing it. Hjarpe thought I had already released it so it's a typo from his side in the update post. I will release it on the Steam Workshop when it's ready but I need to find some more time working on it between game updates and other administrative stuff we're in the middle of doing. It's probably ready next weekend or so.
1 x
Gurt