Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

CyberGuns 4000 Texture Pack

Custom textures and sounds
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
NTN9
Fighter
Fighter
Title: Who am I?
SFD Alias: NTN9
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.6.2

CyberGuns 4000 Texture Pack

Post by NTN9 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:20 pm

Download: http://sfdmaps.at.ua/load/textures/text ... 5-1-0-4671

Perhaps you have already read the description of "ATLAS: Sci-fi Arsenal" and noticed that this is "one of the heirs" of FTP. Now you have the second one. ATLAS was monotonous, serious, so the CG4000 is more colorful and close to the original FTP. This pack mixes the elements of retro-futuristic cyberpunk (like in Cyberpunk 2077) with a pronounced separation of guns and objects between different corporations, each of which has its own color palette (as in the Borderlands or Outer Worlds).

Also one of the main feature of this the pack is specific reload animations for some guns (you could already see a couple of these animations in ATLAS).

Installation:
Perhaps you already know that after the release of SFD, a new way of installing texture packs has appeared. For installation this pack, copy the contents of the archive to:

C:\Users\[User]\Documents\Superfighters Deluxe\Content\Data

Created in collaboration with Shock
10 x

Ol1vver
Superfighter
Superfighter
SFD Account: olv
SFD Alias: olv
Started SFD: PreAlpha 1.6.4
Post by Ol1vver » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:54 pm

Reminds me of Serious Sam.
You're very creative!