Dear forum users! In compliance with the new European GDPR regulations, we'd just like to inform you that if you have an account, your email address is stored in our database. We do not share your information with third parties, and your email address and password are encrypted for security reasons.

New to the forum? Say hello in this topic! Also make sure to read the rules.

【 ☀ Sunny City 】 Discord Server

Discuss everything to do with Superfighters Deluxe here that doesn't fit in other Superfighters Deluxe Forums!
Forum rules
By using the forum you agree to the following rules.
Noble
Title: Modest guy
SFD Alias: Best player
【 ☀ Sunny City 】 Discord Server

Post by Noble » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:09 am

Sunny City is an unofficial Discord server made by @Noble, @Splinter and @Alexbra25.

Invitation link: https://discord.gg/5ZtEhZb

The server has been around for a long time restricted to portuguese players but it has been restructured for everyone. Our objective is to achieve a better community by gathering more members to this active server and providing many fun activities.

▶ It has its own dedicated Youtube channel with high quality content (although inactive recently).
▶ Frequent events (map making, free for all, team battle and others) and prizes, depending on the demand.
▶ There's an unique player and clan ranking system, hurry up and sign in to be part of it.
▶ Share your maps, textures and scripts. React to other's creations.

The server is still in a maintenance and adaptation stage, many things are still incomplete, but feel free to join and make suggestions and report anything.

11 x
When I was 22 I read this book
And I swore
"I'll stay my way, I'll stay my way"